Technology Partner Program Manager
Who are We
Simpro is a global leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) field service management solution for service, maintenance, and project contractors. Simpro was founded in 2002 in Brisbane, Australia with operations in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Simpro empowers our trade service customers to connect the office to the field, deliver exceptional customer service and gain invaluable insights with automated processes, streamlined workflows and in-depth business reporting.
First Things First - What We Can Offer You
- Responsible Time Off (Unlimited PTO)
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Second-to-none product training provided
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- 401k/Retirement Plan with 6% employer match
- Flexible work environment
- Dog-friendly office environment
- Free parking
- Happy hours and office games
Simpro's mission is to provide technology and solutions that enable and automate business processes, bringing us closer to our vision of equipping and empowering our trade services customers for a stronger and more prosperous future.
The Technology Partner Program Manager (TPPM) is responsible for delivering and supporting a global third-party ecosystem of technology partner solutions. These solutions extend Simpro's capabilities to meet customer needs and requirements.
Working collaboratively with internal colleagues in Product Management, Marketing, Sales, Services, Partnerships, and Operations, the TPPM will prioritize key technology categories used by Simpro customers to deliver integrated and seamless experiences.
This role will lead the company in recruiting, managing, supporting, and communicating with key partners. Our Technology Partners encompass integrated Suppliers and Purchasing Platforms, adjacent and complementary Independent Software Vendors, Integration Platform and Services providers, and Financial Services providers.
What You'll Do
- Leveraging processes, documentation and strategic guidance from Product Management with customer requirements from our Sales, Account Management, Implementation, and Support teams, the TPPM will map and prioritize key technology categories and preferred partners in those categories. They will deliver a quarterly plan or roadmap of active and supported partner solutions relevant to each vertical and geography in which Simpro participates.
- With support from Partner Operations, the TPPM recruits, enables, nurtures, manages and supports Technology Partners to ensure their solutions work seamlessly and symbiotically with Simpro solutions and services. This includes working with and enhancing Simpro documentation, APIs, SDKs, and systems of administration (CRM & PRM).
- Together with Product Marketing leadership, the TPPM will successfully promote and support the inclusion of partner-powered products and services with Simpro offerings, delivering consistent and seamless experiences to our colleagues, partners and most importantly, our customers. This will involve delivering documentation, incorporating feedback, and executing company training, communications and enablement.
- In collaboration with Partner Marketing, the TPPM will assist in creating and implementing the regional partner program marketing strategy, to drive brand awareness, increase partner engagement, and generate leads. Develop, plan and execute partner marketing initiatives with sales & marketing stakeholders, ensuring effective and efficient two-way communication between teams
- The TPPM will develop and deliver a partner revenue plan from the sales or transactional usage of third party offerings or solutions. The TPPM will establish accurate, reliable and realistic opportunity pipeline reporting mechanisms and regularly measure and report on performance (Customer feedback, NPS, issues, bugs, response and resolution times, churn, attachment, usage, etc.). The TPPM will forecast, evaluate, measure and report on partner ROI.
- The TPPM will engage and support Regional Partner Managers and other regional customer-facing teammates to align technology partners with Go-to-Market efforts to attract, convert and retain Simpro customers.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in a similar role, preferably in technology partner management or related areas.
- Strong understanding of technology ecosystems and partner relationships.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills to work effectively across various departments.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and map key technology categories and partners.
- Proficiency in improving documentation, APIs, SDKs, and administrative systems.
- Experience in promoting and supporting partner-powered products and services.
- Knowledge of partner program marketing strategies and lead generation.
- Track record in developing partner revenue plans and measuring partner ROI.
- Ability to align technology partners with Go-to-Market efforts and customer retention strategies.
Core values required of all Simpro employees
While experience in the above areas will be highly considered, it’s important to note they will be secondary to the person with the right determination, attitude and Simpro compatibility. Our culture and core values are very important to us:
- We Are One Team
- We Own It
- We Innovate
- We Care
- We Have Fun
- We Understand
Simpro is an equal opportunity employer, with a best-of-class on boarding program and a very supportive team environment. Visit simprogroup.com/au/company/careers to learn more about us and our values.