Partner Marketing Manager
At Redwood Software we unleash human potential. We empower our customers with lights-out automation for their mission-critical business processes.
Redwood Software is the leader in full stack automation for mission-critical business processes. With the first SaaS-based composable automation platform specifically built for ERP, we believe in the transformative power of automation. Our unparalleled solutions empower organizations to orchestrate, manage and monitor their workflows across any application, service or server – in the cloud or on premise – with confidence and control.
One Team. One Redwood.
Make Your Own Weather
Obsess over Customer Success
Work the Problem
Own the Outcome
Respect Each Other
We are searching for a partner marketing and campaign execution expert to join our team focused on our top partners. Our ideal team member is a dynamic, data-driven leader who can use data and insights to plan, execute, and optimize partner campaigns and events. Qualified applicants must have experience building out integrated partner campaigns and drawing insights from data and a track record of implementing omnichannel marketing programs that drive growth. Applicants should also have some experience managing events and tradeshows.
- Build and execute multi-touch ABM demand generation programs and partner marketing campaigns, including messaging, asset generation, content, paid media, webinars, and events/trade shows.
- Build the campaign and partner strategy defining the best approach for each channel's motion.
- Determine the right programmatic approach to drive account engagement and contribute to the quarterly channel pipeline goals.
- Collaborate with the channels team, BDRs, sales, and other marketing team members.
- Use marketing platforms like Salesforce, Outreach, HubSpot, and 6Sense to support customer partner initiatives.
- Leverage Salesforce and reporting tools to evaluate campaign performance.
- Analyze, report, and measure the full impact of channel campaigns in terms of reach/engagement, pipeline, and influenced revenue.
- Provide ongoing reports on account engagement analytics and traction gained.
- Use data and industry best practices to formulate in-depth analysis, insights, and interpretation to optimize programs and plays for target accounts.
- Manage budget and prioritization across tactics/channels with a keen eye on the pipeline.
- Managing partner initiatives with SAP is preferred but not required.
- 4+ years of experience in channels and integrated campaign management or similar relevant area
- Digital and email marketing experience, preferably within B2B enterprise software/SaaS
- Experience with CRMs, ABM platforms, and marketing automation platforms - Salesforce, 6sense, HubSpot
- Strong project management skills
- Proven experience executing innovative and multi-part demand generation programs
- Analytical, results- and detail-oriented, with the ability to plan and prioritize appropriately.
- Proven track record of setting, exceeding, tracking, measuring, and communicating the progress of objectives and goals
- Self-starter who can manage their own time and operate with limited guidance (but knows when to ask for help)
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability, and a sense of accountability
- Thrives in data-driven, fast-paced organizations
- Experience working with SAP’s partner organization is preferred but not required.