About the Job,
As a Partnerships Manager for the US/EU regions, you will be responsible for establishing and nurturing partnerships that align with Scrut Automation's target segments. Your primary goal is to create value by leveraging these partnerships to deliver tangible business impact for enterprises. To excel in this role, you must have a deep passion for software and a knack for effectively conveying its impact to partners of varying backgrounds. You should be committed to building strong partnerships, excelling in forging synergies and crafting compelling value propositions for our partners.
This role is a hybrid one, requiring collaboration with cross-functional teams to develop and execute partnership strategies. It involves identifying partnership opportunities, managing these partnerships, and driving Go-To-Market (GTM) activities. Your ability to identify the right product and channel partnerships to address client needs will set you apart in this role
- Build and manage partnerships to achieve the overall business goals and objectives.
- Manage partner relationships end-to-end, including scoping, negotiations, contracting, and launch.
- Develop a comprehensive joint business plan for each partner.
- Cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders within partner organizations.
- Oversee day-to-day activities and foster partner-sourced opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, including Marketing, Product Teams, and Implementation teams, to ensure successful partnership execution.
- Work with the customer success team on strategically significant accounts for our partners.
- Think strategically from both a product and business perspective to ensure the success of partnerships.
- Ability to jointly structure strategic initiatives with partners.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in managing partnerships and alliances.
- Experience in the tech industry, preferably with an enterprise product, as a Channel Manager or Partner Success Manager.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Self-driven and comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment.
- Experience in leading a high-performing team, including direct reports.
Scrut Automation is an information security and compliance monitoring platform, aimed at helping small and medium cloud-native enterprises develop and maintain a robust security posture, and comply with various infosec standards such as SOC 2, ISO 27001, GDPR, and the like with ease. With the help of the Scrut platform, customers reduce their manual effort for security and compliance tasks by 70%, and build real-time visibility of their security posture.
Founded by IIT/ISB/McKinsey alumni, the founding team has over 15 years of combined Infosec experience. Scrut is built out of India for the world, with customers across India, APAC, North America, Europe and the Middle East. Scrut is backed by Lightspeed Ventures, MassMutual Ventures and Endiya Partners, along with prominent angels from the global SaaS community.
Why should this job excite you?
- Opportunity to make an early impact on one of the most promising, high-growth SaaS startups in India
- A flat-hierarchical, performance-driven culture
- Rapid growth and learning opportunity
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- A high-performing action-oriented team
- Immense exposure to the founders and the leadership
- Opportunity to shape the future of B2B SaaS team with YOUR innovative ideas
- The competitive compensation package, benefits, and employee-friendly work culture