Global Partner Programs Manager
About the job
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
Reports to Head of Worldwide Partner Programs
The Cloudflare Global Partner team is focused on accelerating the adoption of Cloudflare solutions by attracting and growing partners who can acquire new customers and make them successful. Our goal is to recognize our partners’ successes as they harness the collective strengths of our organizations to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers.
As a Partner Programs Manager, you will join an existing programs manager and work hand in hand with the global partner organization to design and operationalize our process and programs to support and accelerate our various go to market partner strategies.
- Collaborate with channel leadership, channels and alliances to gather requirements for the programs
- Track and maintain a multi-type and multi-tier structure to support various types of partners
- Build project plans with internal business partners for partner programs, including criteria and benefits tables for each partner type and tier
- Design, build and maintain certain aspects of our Partner Programs including, Program Guides, MDF Programs, Incentive Programs, Deal Registration, etc.
- Work closely with Partner Operations and Partner Business Development resources to develop and scale appropriate incentive and reward models for our partners globally
- Work with our partner enablement manager on certification programs and competency assessments to be communicated to partners
- Assist in efforts to manage and evolve partner agreements and contracting processes, working in close coordination with legal, contract, and partner operations
- Work in coordination with partner operations to design and edit channel rules of engagement
- Document policies and processes to support all aspects of the program and enable global execution
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in an enterprise software firm.
- Minimum 5 years of experience building or operating in multi-type and multi-tier partner programs that include the world’s leading Global System Integrators, Infrastructure providers, Service Providers, ISVs, Technology partners and the broader Channel Partner community
- Ability to work independently, adapt quick, problem solve and maintain a positive attitude
- Cross-team functionality and organization skills and a strong ability to influence at all levels
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with VARs/MSP/MSSP channel partners or distributors
- Experience working with partnerships within the security and cloud technology industry.
- Experience in enabling success of a broad ecosystem of partners via programs that can be standardized and rolled out globally to thousands of partners
Compensation may be adjusted depending on work location.
- For Colorado-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $ 161,000 - $ 197,000.
- For New York City, Washington, and California (excluding Bay Area) based hires: Estimated annual salary of $ 186,000 - $ 228,000.
- For Bay Area-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $ 196,000 - $ 240,000.
This role is eligible to participate in Cloudflare’s equity plan.
Cloudflare offers a complete package of benefits and programs to support you and your family. Our benefits programs can help you pay health care expenses, support caregiving, build capital for the future and make life a little easier and fun! The below is a description of our benefits for employees in the United States, and benefits may vary for employees based outside the U.S.
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Medical/Rx Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Spending Accounts
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- On-demand mental health support and Employee Assistance Program
- Global Travel Medical Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Participation Plan
- Flexible paid time off covering vacation and sick leave
- Leave programs, including parental, pregnancy health, medical, and bereavement leave