Partner Development Manager – SI/VAR (Hybrid)
About The Position
Are you looking for a role where you can develop, enable, and grow successful strategic partner relationships? We are seeking someone who will own, lead, build and manage a subset of System Integrators/Resellers with a focus on AvePoint’s next generation of partners that will drive growth for the company. You will be given an entrepreneurial opportunity in a rapidly growing, NASDAQ listed cloud software organisation to continue to shape and define our channel transformation.
The Partner Development Manager is responsible for driving partner enablement programs along with the development of partner business development plans. You will continue to support and nurture existing partnerships including working active opportunities with them in a pre-sale’s capacity, managing the pipeline and leveraging the partner’s customer base for AvePoint’s products, solutions, and services.
Working closely with management, your role will be to build, develop and grow relationships with AvePoint’s SI/VAR partners with the ultimate goal of developing your partners as key role players in AvePoint’s success in ANZ.
Specific Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Identifying and building relationships with partners that will ultimately drive increased revenue for AvePoint.
- Being an effective conduit between AvePoint and the Partner’s team to ensure cohesion and efficient business practice.
- Establishing yourself as the point person for day-to-day account management inquiries and performance concerns. Being present and available to partners to continually build customer loyalty and ensuring ongoing enablement of our solutions and value propositions.
- Modelling exceptional partner account management that delivers sales and service excellence.
- Driving the growth and development of mutually beneficial working relationships with account team and key internal partners, and leverage work from and collaborate with other teams.
- Enabling the partner to manage sales cycles while being available for both the partner and customer to be the sales SME on AvePoint software, licensing, and services.
- Embed AvePoint within standard Managed Service offerings of key MSP partners.
What You Will Bring To Our Team
We look for people who value agility, passion, and teamwork; those who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and build upon what you do best for our customers, partners, team, and you.
Other qualities you’ll need to be a fit for this role include:
- 5+ years of proven track record in launching and building relationships with key partners within the Microsoft/Cloud Software ecosystem.
- Successful track record of exceeding, business development and booking goals
- Experience in personally managing end to end partner enablement plans, both business development and technical product training/knowledge transfer
- Experience working collaboratively with internal direct sales & services team in successful closing of deals
- Ability to develop (in collaboration with the partner) a quantifiable business case that will both establish and drive a strong mutually beneficial partnership that drives the partner’s investment of both time and money
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior executives and owners within partner community
- Exceptional listener, highly empathetic to partner needs and perspectives
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
AvePoint is proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that diversity and inclusion drives our success and is at the core of how we hire, communicate, and collaborate to deliver value and excellence. We are committed to fostering an environment where people can bring their whole selves to work.