Partner Experience Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a creative, driven marketing manager to join our Partner Marketing team. Our mission is to create an exceptional Avalara experience for partners, supporting them with the resources they need to successfully launch, run, and scale their business with us.
The Partner Experience Marketing Manager will be tasked with executing marketing and campaign initiatives to partners and helping connect them with resources critical for their success. This role will be an integral part of our partner experience team, elevating Avalara’s partnerships to the next level.
You’ll build and execute our partner engagement strategy.
- Designing and launching partner lifecycle campaigns focused on key stages of the partner journey including onboarding, engagement, and re-engagement
- Optimizing campaign performance though setting KPI's, measuring impact, and refining the approach to drive incremental impact
- Developing case studies & testimonials with the partner management team to showcase the benefits and opportunities of the partner program
- Collaborating with product marketing and partner enablement teams to “partnerize” existing assets and develop new assets to support partner education and success
- Identifying and supporting ad-hoc partner engagement opportunities
Who You’ll Work With
- Partnering with our internal operations and marketing teams, you will innovate in how we effectively develop and deliver content to partners
- Partnering with our program and enablement teams, you help ensure partners are set up for success, educated on Avalara’s offerings, and prepared to engage prospects
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 4+ years of relevant marketing and communications experience in a high growth SaaS or technology company, specifically with experience marketing to partners
- Startup mentality with a bias for action
- Executive presence with strong presentation and communication skills
- Superb organization and project management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Growth mindset with a desire to learn, a tendency to embrace challenges, see failures as essential to mastery, and find lessons and inspiration in the success of others
We’re building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world. Imagine every transaction you make — every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there’s an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation. The logic behind calculating taxes — the rules, rates, and boundaries is a global, layered, three-dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day.
Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world — from corner stores to gigantic global retailers — to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds. That’s a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone. That’s why we’re growing fast. Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Brazil, Canada, India, U.K, Belgium and across Europe.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.