Partner Alliance Manager
About the job
Why you’ll love Softchoice:
We are a software-focused IT solutions and services provider that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be engaged, connected, and creative at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology. By doing these things we help them create success for their customers and their people.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what’s good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
You are passionate about leading change and building relationships! You’re a dynamic professional who prides themselves on building and fostering meaningful partnerships that fuel growth and drive mutual success. As the Partner Alliance Manager (PAM) - Workplace, you will be responsible for developing and managing our alliance with Multiple Workspace Partners to include Regional strategy, Go-To-Market (GTM) plan, regional sales team alignment, enablement planning and execution.
The PAM’s responsibility will be to develop and drive the execution of revenue-driving programs and initiatives, and for evangelizing Softchoice’s value proposition for Workplace value proposition within Softchoice. The key to the position is strong collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, services, product management, marketing and operations. You will establish trusted business relationships with senior leaders of our partner’s organization and act as day-to-day primary interface. You will develop and take accountability for the local relationships in your region which includes campaign activities, joint investment programs, Partner local alignment efforts and enablement plans. Build a growing and profitable partner practice that result in high levels of product and service sales within your region by developing strategic plans.
What you'll do:
- Work with GTM, Sales, Services, Operations, and Marketing personnel (including leadership) within Softchoice and our Partners to create a joint strategy that includes investments in Practice Development, co-selling initiatives, marketing development funds and Sales enablement programs
- Work with the Partner Alliance and Demand Generation teams to execute plans in all supported/targeted regions and developing region specific plans, driving partner revenue growth and delivering customer success.
- Build strategic plans around our Partner's investments which will help Softchoice achieve vendor field margin and profitability targets
- Initiate account mapping and vendor field relationship building every month with key markets and report back wins to Partner and Softchoice
- Take Partner sales plays, offerings and industry assets/solutions to specific markets for local execution and engagement with our field sales team in alignment with Softchoice priorities.
- Deliver regional pipeline and revenue reporting tied to our Partners strategies and initiatives in close alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Review sales play metrics/effectiveness on recurring basis with Partners, Softchoice Sales & Business Development teams.
- Communications - Ensure effective and timely internal & external communication and coordination execution results.
- Evangelize the Workplace value proposition through Enablement programs which you will co-develop.
- Inform which investments are needed in your region to drive transformational change at Softchoice.
- Assist in introducing new offerings that align to category strategy and lead the roll out to the Sales organization for your region.
- Create and execute vendor sales incentive programs to support strategic initiatives, including contest design, communication and reporting.
- Act as expert on leveraging partner programs to develop pricing strategies and maximize profitability.
- Understand the partner organizations, decision makers, influencers and contacts to build and drive the integration and partnership within your region.
- Lead enablement programs and build sales training content that aligns internal and external objectives across all applicable sales channel.
- Build and conduct quarterly business reviews with Partners and Softchoice Key Stakeholders.
- Own the design, logistics and content for vendor visits, conferences, and vendor-driven customer events.
- Initiate account mapping and vendor field relationship building every month with key markets and report back wins.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Are highly motivated to achieve field margin and profitability targets.
- Have experience introducing new offerings that align to category strategies and influencing others.
- Have experience building sales training content and feel comfortable with leading presentations.
- Are confident in creating, pitching and securing incremental funding from our partners and executing the plans.
- Demonstrate their ability to lead cross-departmental collaboration on strategic initiatives.
- Are creative thinkers and problem solvers with strong presentations skills.
- Are self-managed and motivated with strong leaderships skills and work well on a team.
- At least 4+ years of business-to-business sales, business development experience, brand/product marketing
- Proven ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience managing relationships at various levels within an organization.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferred.
Not sure if you qualify? Think about applying anyway:
We understand that not everyone brings 100% of the skills and experience for the role.
At Softchoice, we offer opportunities to a diverse group including those with a variety of workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you are new to corporate tech, returning to work after a gap in employment, or looking to transition and take the next step in your career, we are excited to learn more about you and encourage you to apply.
Why people love working here:
- We offer hybrid and remote working opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits from day one of employment.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build and grow a career in the technology industry.
- Recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 18 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We have also been recognized as a Best Workplace for Women, Best Workplace for Inclusion, Best Workplace for Giving Back and Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
Inclusion & Equal opportunity employment:
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging. People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Require accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview & employment accommodation during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to email@example.com . We are committed to working with you to best meet your needs.
Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all applicants and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented digital interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education, and check your references.
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.