Partner Account Manager - ISV Partnerships (Hybrid)
About the job
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they agree. Our flagship product, eSignature, is the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from virtually anywhere, at any time. Today, more than a million customers and a billion users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives.
What you'll do
This position will be a resource to drive and accelerate our partnerships with independent software vendors (ISV) that embed DocuSign into their applications, as well as to recruit new partners. We are looking for an individual who has a proven record of success in managing ISVs and driving OEM/Embed Partner businesses with SaaS vendors. You will have a clear understanding of how to create and execute a plan to recruit and build software sales through partners. You will be responsible for developing, prioritizing and executing go-to-market strategies for a key industry or LOB segment. This role works closely with our Sales, Business Development, Renewal, Sales Engineering, and Marketing teams.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Head of ISV Partnerships.
- Lead and grow a segment of our ISV ecosystem, including selection, recruiting and development of new partnerships
- Build go-to-market (GTM) plans through collaboration with an extended cross-functional team
- Work with Sales to drive the recruiting of new partners and to expand existing partner relationships
- Work with DocuSign Marketing team to develop and execute on demand generation campaigns
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and develop executive relationships with DocuSign and partner executives
- Present partner updates at monthly executive meetings
Hybrid: Employee divides their time between in-office and remote work. Access to an office location is required. (Frequency: Minimum 2 days per week; may vary by team but will be weekly in-office expectation)
Positions at DocuSign are assigned a job designation of either In Office, Hybrid or Remote and are specific to the role/job. Preferred job designations are not guaranteed when changing positions within DocuSign. DocuSign reserves the right to change a position's job designation depending on business needs and as permitted by local law.
What you bring
- 5+ years of Business Development, Alliances or Sales experience
- Experience working with SaaS partnerships
- Experience developing and executing on partner GTM plans
- Experience managing cross-functionally to build and transform partnership businesses
- Experience with cloud software requirements in the North America market
- Sales and Marketing experience
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Proven experience building and driving OEM/Embed partnerships with SaaS Vendors
- Experience creating GTM plans and extending these to increase partner-related revenues
- Experience working in partnership with industry and LOB software partnerships
- Working knowledge of the software and application development processes
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
Based on applicable legislation, the below details pay ranges in the following locations:
California: $93,500 - $143,175 base salary
Washington and New York (including NYC metro area): $87,400 - $128,525 base salary
This role is also eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Life at DocuSign
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal.
We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures. If you need such an accommodation, including if you need accommodation to properly utilize our online system, you may contact us at email@example.com.
If you experience any technical difficulties or issues during the application process, or with our interview tools, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice
States Not Eligible for Employment
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.