Alliance Partner Manager
About the job
AWS Alliance Manager
PREDICTif is growing quickly and there is high demand for the services we provide. We are looking for a high energy, accomplished Sales account executive with experience selling AWS services and solutions to Start-up and/or SMB Engaged customers in the US. This position is responsible for managing all sales activities within a defined territory to achieve growth goals and build lasting value with customers and AWS (Amazon Web Services). This position is a challenging, dynamic, and growth-focused opportunity for the right individual that requires the ability to lead from the front, win, and be a valuable team member. This is an individual contributor quota-carrying role reporting directly to PREDICTif’s Chief Revenue Officer.
PREDICTif is a leading AWS consulting partner with deep expertise in Data Analytics and AI/ML. We have nearly two decades of experience delivering complex solutions for some of the largest companies in North America. Enterprise, SMB, and Start-up clients come to us for our deep experience with Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and more. As an AWS consulting partner, we build solutions on AWS that help our customers solve challenging business needs and deliver amazing results.
As PREDICTif’s AWS Alliance Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to build mindshare with AWS teams and leadership. A significant portion of this role will be dedicated to managing and expanding our partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Your responsibilities will include building strong relations with AWS partner leadership and working with PREDICTif Sales to build and successfully execute go-to-market campaigns.
Required Experienced and Qualifications:
- Must have experience as a seller on an Start-up or SMB Engaged sales team or have experience in a sales role for an AWS consulting or ISV partner co-selling with AWS Start-up or SMB Engaged Sales teams.
- Must have earned trust with AWS sales teams, Sales District Managers and Partner Success Managers in Start-up and/or SMB engaged segments.
- Minimum 7 years partner management in the technology industry
- Minimum 3 years partner management for an AWS consulting partner
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Develop and manage strategic Sales and Partner leadership relationships across the US and Canada in the SMB engaged and AWS Start-Up Segments
- Develop, communicate, and execute channel sales plans in support of PREDICTif’s strategy, objectives, and quota targets
- Create and maintain key performance indicators, metrics and defined outcomes to measure and improve the success of channel sales performance
- Build cadence around key activities, including planning monthly and quarterly sales outreach, facilitating joint AWS/PREDICTif campaigns and GTM initiatives, reporting on KPIs and opportunities
- Manage PREDICTif’s journey to the Premier tier, achieving additional competencies and Services delivery distinctions
- Ensure that PREDICTif maximizes AWS funding and training programs
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation of key initiatives and work cross-functionally internally to ensure messaging alignment, operational coordination and evangelization of partner strategy
How you will be successful:
- Must be results driven witha strong sense of urgency
- Have a bias for action with an exceptional time management
- Consistently deliver results with an attention to detail, organization, and follow up skills
- Function as a meaningful team member to create value for PREDICTif, employees, partners, and customers
- Have the ability to earn trust quickly
- Positively communicate with internal teams to develop solutions that exceed customer expectations
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be customer obsessed with a focus on customer solutions and satisfaction
- Strong negotiation and motivational skills
- Ability to communicate complex subject matter – both verbally and written
- Initiative to research and resolve problems with a positive attitude
We provide our employees with the benefits they need. From top-tier medical coverage and generous 401(k) contributions to flexible paid time off, PREDICTif promotes a healthy balance between work and life.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- PTO and paid holidays
- Retirement benefits
- Professional development
- Equity opportunities
We are customer-obsessed innovators at the forefront of innovation. We consistently exceed expectations and live by the highest value.
Everything we do starts with our customers. We listen to them, understand their needs, culture and current state, and then work backwards to find the best-fit solutions. We work vigorously to become your trusted partner. Our clients 100% satisfaction is our top priority.
We earn trust by ensuring everything we do is with the highest level of integrity. We believe in transparency and strive to leave our clients better for having worked with us. We take your ethics to heart and together, become better corporate citizens.
Our purpose is to matter, to our clients and our people. Advancing our team members skillset is critical to our success. Every team member is given the respect and space to grow, allowing them to thrive. We seek out and reward excellence and find it frequently in our crew of thinkers and innovators, who will always deliver their best to our clients.
We take pride in the work that we perform for our customers. We strive to achieve the highest standard of quality in all our deliverables, ensuring our customers receive maximum return on their investments. We stand behind our products and services. We take our responsibility to our customers, their success, and our industry seriously.