Partner Success Manager
About the job
Our Partnerships Group is growing, and we are looking for a Partners Success Manager to join the team! You’ll work closely with our business partners and their clients (both existing and new prospects) to ensure monday.com delivers the best value to their business needs and challenges.
This is a key position to help shape our Partnerships’ Customer Excellence team.
In this role, you will build the foundations for our Partnership customer success program and future business-oriented solutions. The work will be focused on our EMEA partners and their customers.
This role is based in our London office and will be a hybrid working role with 3 days per week in the office.
About The Role
- Work closely with the Partnerships managers to share portfolio insights of their partners.
- Work closely with the partners to build their customer success management skills to ensure their customers’ retention and satisfaction.
- Work closely with the regional leaders - being a focal point for all post-sale processes in our partnership organization.
- Provide onboarding and training for new partners to ensure they’re able to help teams find value with monday.com
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide professional support to enhance customer’s and partners’ dedication to monday.com
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS Customer Success Management, working with clients
- Experience working in business organizations, managing cross-functional stakeholders, and negotiating solutions
- Experience collaborating with developers, engineers, and product managers to meet customer requirements
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Excellent technical project management skills, enabling multiple cross-functional teams to deliver against plans
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Analytical skills and passion towards technology