Partnerships Manager (Hybrid)
About the job
The AI Partnerships Manager is essential to the expansion and success of the Digital Catapult delivery of the Bridge AI support programme. Serving as the key liaison between the programme and leading figures in the AI industry, this role ensures the cultivation of meaningful relationships and fosters collaborations that drive AI innovation. In this dynamic setting, there is vast potential for the individual to evolve with the role, unlocking opportunities to shape and guide the trajectory of AI partnerships and further programmes carried by the Digital Catapult.
Bridge AI is a £100M Innovate UK National programme jointly delivered by Digital Catapult, Innovate UK KTN, The Alan Turing Institute and Hartree Centre. It seeks to stimulate the adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies in sectors of the UK economy that currently demonstrate low AI maturity but have high potential for growth - Agriculture, Energy, Creative, Transport, Construction. Building the bridge between supply and demand of these technologies.
Achieving this will ensure all areas of the UK economy can benefit from productivity gains and increase in gross value-added, supporting the transition to an AI-enabled economy.
- Ensure that partnership agreements and terms align with the objectives of the Bridge AI programme, promoting mutual growth and innovation for the UK AI ecosystem and for the current and future key sectors Bridge AI targets.
- Develop AI industrial acquisition and management, setting a gold standard for partnership relations.
- Lead on identifying and onboarding AI industry leaders and innovators, tailoring partnership offerings to match Digital Catapult's capabilities and our role in the Bridge AI delivery
- Continuously improve the partnership processes, using data-driven insights to refine strategies and ensure the Bridge AI programme remains attractive and beneficial to AI industry partners.
- Collaborate and build relationships with stakeholders within and outside the AI industry, positioning the Bridge AI programme as a cornerstone of AI development and collaboration.
- Support on special projects and events that raise the visibility of the Bridge AI programme and spotlight the value of our industry partners. This extends to AI activities carried out by Digital Catapult that are complementary to the Bridge AI activity.
- Report on the status of partnerships, their success metrics, challenges, and opportunities, providing periodic updates to the internal Bridge AI Programme Board.
- Manage new agreements, research agreements or commercial partnerships resulting from the AI industry engagement.
Closing date for applications: 10th November 2023
- Excellent holiday package: 25 days annual leave, Bank Holidays and 3 days between Christmas and New Year:
- Double-matched pension up to 10% of your salary;
- 4% of your salary to use towards selecting benefits that work for you, including health cash plan, Private Medical Insurance; buying holiday, topping up your pension;
- Cycle2Work; Tech Scheme; Gym Discounts; Give As you Earn; PerkPal;
- Life insurance 4x salary;
- Free to access EAP & Financial Wellbeing advice;
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave;
- Hybrid working - with great offices to work from 2-3 days per week;
- Investment in your ongoing learning and development with us;
- Company social events throughout the year and free office snacks!