Partner Development Manager
About the job
You will join the exciting and high-growth Prisma Cloud business unit within Palo Alto Networks. Prisma Cloud is the industry’s only comprehensive Cloud Native Security Platform, and you'll be positioning the portfolio to customers across the UK.
Prisma Cloud integrates capabilities from the world’s most innovative security startups and delivers them on an enhanced platform to provide market-leading functionality across all our individual modules. From container security to threat detection to web application and API security, security teams benefit from best-in-class protection.
You will center your role on relationship management to achieve measurable results in increased revenue, market share, and depth within each partner & Cloud Service Provider sales team. Your success in this role will span the creation and execution of unique business plans with each potential. You’ll be measured primarily on the joint business executed by partners in your territory. You’ll be working within all levels of large and smaller partner organizations and possess a commitment that focuses on developing partnerships based on a long term, “outcome where everybody wins” strategy.
- Develop and execute business plans driving all aspects of the partner relationship to maximize growth opportunities by building territory partner strategies, aligning partners with customers, developing new customers with your partners, and ensuring partners are well-positioned to deliver successful customer implementations and recommendations
- Work well in a team environment to ensure partner and customer satisfaction
- Design compelling value propositions that inspire partners to promote our solutions and deliver value to their customers
- Ability to understand and pitch on his/her own Prisma Cloud CNAPP platform
- Create services based on our emerging and established technologies increasing revenue growth
- Provide clear and consistent communication across the region with your partners and our sellers to build strong partnerships throughout your assignment
- Lead regular business performance and relationship reviews with senior management and various stakeholders
- Build and maintain activity of performance reports and activity dashboards
- Help build and project Palo Alto Networks position as the number one enterprise cloud security company
- Build new routes to market for our platform
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of Cloud Computing, DevOps & Cloud Native technologies as well as the competitive position of the company
- Contribute to the larger Palo Alto Network’s Cloud & Cloud Native strategy by providing regional specific intelligence and reporting
- Extensive experience in a channel/partner within the enterprise software ecosystem
- Proven experience of building an ecosystem for a saas vendor
- Understanding of channel operating models
- Prior sales experience requested - selling SAAS or cloud solutions
- Existing relationships within one or all Public Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google) is preferred and Cloud Native Partners
- An understanding of DevOps, containers/kubernetes, CI/CD and the cloud native technology ecosystem
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and solution development
- Consistent track record of leading complex sales situations through negotiation and conflict resolution
- Excellent communication skills including strong verbal and written skills and proven presentation skills being able to articulate complex topics
- Experience operating autonomously
The channel organization at Palo Alto Networks is a strategic pillar for our continued growth within cybersecurity, and a critical component to accomplishing our mission. Channel development is an extension of the territory sales team, with an ultimate goal to train and enable our channel partners to become empowered in the use and sales of our products.
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organisations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.