Partner Business Manager - Majors & Strategic
About the job
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Zscaler is investing in its GTM functions and hiring strategic roles to lead the GTM ecosystems within our regions. This role relates to a Senior Partner Business Manager (Regional) to cover the UKI Strategic and Majors segment. This role will be responsible for building and executing a multi-year GTM engagement plan for Zscaler’s Strategic and Majors segment in the UKI. Reporting into the UKI GTM director, this individual will be accountable for;
- Leading the partner ecosystem that supports the Majors and Strategic Account segment. This will include all partner engagements across Services Providers, Systems Integrators, Cloud Services Providers (AWS / Microsoft), Technology Alliance Partners (Crowdstrike, Okta etc) and Value Added resellers
- Acting as a peer to the Regional Vice President to define, develop, refine and execute against an ecosystem strategy .
- Advising and coaching the sales, technical and operations team supporting those accounts and customers as to how to continue to grow and accelerate Zscaler's presence within that segment.
- Delivering against key business KPI’s associated with pipeline contribution, business development meetings and ACV growth by partner.
- Taking a leadership role within the UKI and more broadly EMEA region around the partnering strategy associated with the Majors and Strategic segments
Specific Role Requirements
- Minimum 5 years experience building and developing partnerships with UK technology partners.
- Minimum 5 years experience selling and delivering complex Cyber Security or Cloud SaaS-based offerings with partners..
- Able to travel throughout the assigned region as required.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience with preference for further learning.
- Self-motivated & highly organised
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Channel sales experience with proven track record of success and excellent partner relationship management experience.
What we'll do for you:
In return, we will invest in you, and your partners. You will be supported by a world-class team made up of some of the most prominent names in security who turn our partner into advocates and give you the skills you need to build a highly successful career. Additionally, we will make every effort:
- To provide you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- To invest in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay, benefits, and equity.
- And, provide you with an environment that is defined by collaboration.
Zscaler is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
See more information by clicking on the Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal link.
Zscaler complies with all applicable federal, state, and local pay transparency rules. For additional information about the federal requirements, click here .
Zscaler is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations or adjustments) in our recruiting processes for candidates who are differently abled, have long term conditions, mental health conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs, or who are neurodivergent or require pregnancy-related support. If you need support, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email address is used specifically for accommodation requests only, and resumes, CV's, or questions other than accommodations will not be replied to or accepted.