Partner Alliance Account Manager
About the job
Would you like to kick start your career in a supportive, collaborative and innovative company?
Do you enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic, passionate, and collaborative team?
Join our Partner Alliance
There are 18 members of the Public Sector Partner Alliance Team who are based in Softcat's Manchester, Leeds and Marlow offices. The team are responsible for managing relationships with Softcat's specialist Public Sector partners.
Success. The Softcat Way.
It's an exciting time to be at Softcat, one of the UK's most successful technology solutions businesses. We help customers to use technology to succeed, by putting our employees first. We've reached the £1 billion+ pa revenue milestone, opened our first office outside the UK and picked up a series of industry awards. We've got even bigger plans for the future. So, if you share our drive and ambition, get ready to achieve more from your career.
Support the growth of the Partner Alliance team
The role will involve working with Partners, Customers and Softcat colleagues to contribute to the growth of Softcat's Public Sector Partner Alliance business.
As Account Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Pitching Softcat's value proposition to prospective new Partners and managing the onboarding process.
- Taking on, managing and growing existing partner relationships.
- Managing and progressing opportunities resulting from the above, owning the sales process.
- Working with Softcat Legal and Commercial teams to minimise contractual and commercial risk.
- Identifying, generating and managing additional opportunities from new and existing Partner relationships which you are to own and develop
What We Need From You
- Excellent communicator.
- Highly organised and resourceful.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships – with colleagues, customers and partners.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you start and finish during the day
- Flexibility around school pick up and drop offs
Working with us
Wherever you work, we want you to experience the freedom and autonomy to realise your potential. You will feel supported by a team that celebrates individuality, encourages different perspectives, and embraces every background.