Director, Channel Partnerships
At Brightspot®, we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward. Our world-class delivery team has decades of collective experience supporting digital transformation efforts for some of the world’s most well-known companies – from eCommerce brands and media organizations to corporate businesses. Brightspot prides itself on being a leading content management system built to grow and adapt to any business.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
The Director, Channel Partnerships will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing Brightspot's GSI & Agency partnership strategy. You will work closely with key stakeholders to identify, recruit, and nurture strategic partnerships that drive revenue and market expansion. Your goal is to maximize the effectiveness of our channel partners while ensuring a mutually beneficial and productive relationship.
- Drive revenue growth through GSI and agency partnerships by creating programs to attract and retain top GSI and agencies through education, training, and events
- Vet out partnerships globally (NA, LATAM, EMEA, APAC), across various verticals / sectors, to join Brightspot's partner community
- Develop compelling business value propositions that encourage partners to adopt and invest in advocating Brightspot solutions.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of a partner’s value drivers, economics & business models, and how they integrate with Brightspots strategy and goals.
- Onboard, develop, and manage trusting relationships with agency and GSI teams
- Build best in class relationships with partners and become their trusted advisor (including sales, pre-sales, marketing, consulting & executive levels).
- Collaborate with partners to identify target accounts, joint account mapping, account planning, QBRs, and joint pipeline reviews with the goal of generating partner-sourced pipeline and source implementation business for them
- Ensure partnerships and alliances support and elevate the Brightspot brand and product
- 8+ years of software (SaaS and/or PaaS), services sales, or professional consulting experience with Enterprise level customers
- 3+ years of experience leading strong channel or partnership teams, working closely with leaders across the organization to drive strategy and execution.
- Proven track record developing and managing partnerships and driving partner account activity and meeting/exceeding revenue targets.
- Solid experience creating and building differentiated relationships with strategic partners.
- Highly developed social skills to maintain positive partner relationships at all levels of organizations
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to remain focused in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to travel as needed