Director, Channel Sales & Strategic Partnerships
Overview of the role:
Trustpilot seeks an experienced and highly motivated Director of Channel Sales & Strategic Partnerships to oversee the strategy and ongoing development of new and existing partners. This role will be based in New York and will report to the VP, Commercial - North America. They will support a distributed team in the US.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop the Channel and Partnership Strategy for North America
- Defining a channel program, and develop tiering criteria across Enterprise, Mid, and SMB segments
- Oversee a team that is responsible for selective new partner recruitment, new partner activation, and existing partner growth
- Gain qualified partners’ commitment to becoming engaged and productive by formulating and conveying a compelling business proposition
- Develop a joint business plan (including sales targets) that is aligned with policy and strategy
- Be accountable for the successful onboarding and activating new partners; focus on ensuring the partners’ team members are enabled, equipped, and motivated to sell, market, deploy and support the Trustpilot offering within established timeframes
- Promote a High Performance culture through the delivery of revenue targets at a Trustie and team level.
- Drive monthly partner alignment sessions to review partners’ pipelines, conduct win/loss analysis, and develop account penetration strategies to identify and build new sales opportunities
- Work with high-performing and high-potential partners to develop a quarterly joint business plan that defines strategies and activities to meet revenue goals; review and assess plan progress in partner-facing quarterly business reviews, making changes as appropriate
- Engage & influence Trustpilot resources and stakeholders in support of partnership objectives and sales opportunities (e.g. direct sales, Product Liaisons, marketing, etc), Provide partner and market feedback loop to internal functions (e.g. sales, product, marketing) on tools and programs
- Influence the strategic marketing approach for partnerships and the associated collateral.
- Develop and support a team of partner managers with the primary goal of influencing revenue through direct partner sales, partner referrals, strategic partnerships, value-added resellers and co-marketing
Who you are:
- We are looking for a motivated candidate and proven leader of direct and cross-functional teams who is familiar with the SaaS ecosystem.
- Significant partnership experience
- Proven record in managing and growing B2B SaaS channel programs with SIs, VARs, BSPs, Media agencies
- Existing network inside relevant partner ecosystem is desirable
- Great Commercial mindset with expert negotiation skills as a persuasive written and verbal communicator
- Ability to work individually and manage multiple projects simultaneously, with a great sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Salesforce experience required
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive base salary ranging from $160,000 to $160,000 gross per year. This range doesn’t include any variable pay such as bonuses, awards made under Trustpilot’s equity program or other benefits.
- A range of flexible working options to dedicate time to what matters to you
- 20 vacation days + 2 personal days +10 paid holidays per year
- 2 (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- Rich learning and development opportunities supported through the Trustpilot Academy, LinkedIn Learning and Blinkist
- Full health insurance
- 401k matching your contributions dollar-for-dollar up to 4% of your base salary
- Discounted club membership at Life Time Fitness
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Plan and full access to Headspace, a popular mindfulness app to promote positive mental health
- Paid parental leave for employees who have been employed for over 6 months with full full scope of benefit after 12 months
- Regular opportunities to connect and get to know your fellow Trusties, including company-wide celebrations and events, ERG activities and team socials
- A friendly, open office complete with a foosball table, roof deck with wifi (rooftop meeting anyone?!) and unlimited snacks and drinks
- Free breakfast and lunch on Wednesdays and Thursday and extra treats and events during the month — think ice cream carts, coffee bars and massages, to name a few
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We're keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don't worry if you're looking at this job description and feel like you don't meet all the requirements, we'd still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
We're committed to being the most trusted review platform in the world