Head of Partnerships
Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
What we’re looking for:
The Head of Partnerships will be on a mission to leverage their past record of success launching and growing partner programs to build and sustain Deel’s partner marketplace and sales partnerships as one of the very best. This role is responsible for finding and managing partners, defining objectives and timelines, establishing repeatable and data driven practices, and overseeing a program that drives meaningful revenue and retention.
- Develop, enable and monetize an expanding set and ecosystem of partners.
- Work with our partners and internal teams (sales, customer success, marketing, legal, product, and engineering) to optimize joint selling and marketing strategies for driving revenue through the partner ecosystem.
- Develop, monitor and adjust the strategy, ideal partner profiles and practices to continuously improve results.
- Deliver strategic, long term planning and reporting to the board and executive team on our partnerships vision, mission, strategy and opportunities.
- Establish clearly defined goals for each partner relationship, and update and maintain proper reporting metrics and funnel management.
- Perform quarterly partner reviews of established goals.
- Enable partners through assets and relationship management.
- Oversee co-marketing campaigns, including the production of collateral, webinars, and events.
- Be accountable for sourced and influenced revenue, partner success KPIs, and retention and integration adoption.
- Take ownership for building the partnership function, including hiring a team, managing and engaging the current team, and clearly communicating the value to other departments and leadership.
- Minimum 12+ years of SaaS business development experience, with a demonstrable ability to drive revenue and show results.
- Proven track record of building partnerships program from its inception.
- Industry experience preferred.
- Strategic and analytical thinker who understands technology and business strategy.
- Clear communicator with an ability to inspire internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong executive presence with proven ability to present and manage a wide variety of relationships.
- Proven record of achieving targets and driving revenue in a high-growth, rapidly evolving organization.
- Passionate about technology and relationships.
- Experience hiring and managing a world class team.
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
Everything you need to scale a global team