Partner Manager (Channel/Alliances - SaaS DXP)
About the job
Squiz is looking for a Partner Manager to join our partnerships team. You’ll support and grow our business in the US, and globally, through identifying and nurturing strategic partnerships and alliances.
We’re looking for someone experienced in SaaS business models with specific experience working with system integration partners. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building and monetizing SI relationships with the ability to drive scalable partnerships in collaboration with internal teams. Your work will contribute to our mission of helping organizations to improve services online that improve lives offline.
We’re location-flexible (West Coast Preferred). This role is open to all candidates in the United States.
Here’s what would be nice to have:
- Prior partnership management experience
- Strong relationship management capabilities
- Experience with SaaS business models
- Experience working with system integration partners
- Strategic planning and project management skills
- Public speaking and presentation confidence
- Other experience and skills in collaborative marketing, sales enablement, training and onboarding, contract management and reporting would also be highly regarded
What you would do:
- Supporting partners to be successful
- Increasing revenue through partnerships
- Improving market expansion and win rates
- Increasing brand recognition
- Analysing and acting on market insights
What would be amazing is you've worked in a similar capacity within our space - Digital Experience/Web Content Management.
Squiz has a flexible working policy: We encourage our teams to embrace flexibility in how their team members manage where and how they work. We want you to be able to work in a way that drives productivity, efficiency and outcomes; along with connection and collaboration.
What are the other benefits we hear you ask? Well we may not have everything … yet….we do offer:
- Squiz Flex - Have flexibility as to where and how you work every day
- But if you prefer to work from a co-working space, we have an office in NYC in which you can work out of with free breakfast on Tuesday’s, Happy Hour on Thursdays, and all the free coffee you want!
- You can also take advantage of working out of any WeWork in the world
- 30 Days Paid Time Off + Federal Holidays
- We also observe Indigenous Peoples' Day and Native American Heritage Day
- Company Shutdown between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Health, Dental and Vision under Aetna
- Open Door Policy - No need to worry about chain of command here at Squiz
- $200 Annual Health & Wellbeing Allowance
- Hardware Included
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
Salary $110,000 - $130,000 (based on state and experience)
Why work for Squiz?
You’ll work with some of the most intelligent and down to earth people you’ve ever meet. We are made up of a diverse range of passionate professionals who love challenging the status quo. Every day is different, but what is constant is we all love what we do.
We have a lived commitment to flexibility, we know the success of our people is dependent on them having a balanced life. You will be offered flexibility as to where and how you work every day. We want you to be able to work in a way that drives productivity, efficiency and outcomes; along with connection and collaboration.
Who we are:
Squiz helps complex, service-led organisations harness the power of digital, improving the services they offer online.
Founded in 1998, Squiz grew during the rise of the internet. Since then, we have evolved from a simple web content management system into a full digital experience platform (DXP), helping customers make the shift from being content managers to experience creators.
The Squiz DXP brings together content, search, data and applications in one place. To get the most out of the platform, customers can collaborate with our digital experts to design solutions and adapt as demands change.
We are headquartered in Australia, with teams and customers across the globe, and offices in New Zealand, the United States, the United Kingdom and Poland.