Senior Technology Partner Marketing Manager
Denodo is a leader in data management. The award-winning Denodo Platform is the leading data integration, management, and delivery platform using a logical approach to enable self-service BI, data science, hybrid/multi-cloud data integration, and enterprise data services.
Realizing more than 400% ROI and millions of dollars in benefits, Denodo’s customers across large enterprises and mid-market companies in 30+ industries have received payback in less than 6 months.
Within Denodo global partner ecosystem, the Technology Partner Marketing (TPM) team focuses on Denodo's global strategic services, Hyperscalers (AWS, GCP, Azure, Alibaba Cloud), strategy and global technology partners, to help fuel growth and success for customers, partners, and Denodo, by capitalizing on external sources of innovation and capability vital to our strategic goals. As part of this mission, the TPM team focuses on topics with broad, cross-organization implications and works to achieve the best possible results.
Technology Partner Marketing team works with global strategic cloud providers and technology partners and our Product Management/Technology and Cloud Alliances internal stakeholders, amongst other influencers, to accelerate Denodo’s digital transformation agenda; drive adoption of Denodo platform and business networks; foster creation of end-to-end customer solutions that capitalize on partner offerings; and expand Denodo’s routes to market into new markets and buying centres.
In this role, Senior Technology Partner Marketing Manager will work with technology companies such as ISVs, cloud, and infrastructure providers to create and execute annual regional partner plans that deliver positive ROI and impact to bottom line revenue in the NA region; and be responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of partner relationships and engagements, developing joint marketing campaigns and programs, and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business goals.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Developing and executing annual technology partner marketing plans within NA region with technology companies that align with the company's goals and values.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of partner relationships and engagements in delivering positive ROI and impact to bottom line revenue.
- Developing joint marketing campaigns and programs with technology partners that leverage their strengths and reach their target audiences.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth communication and coordination of marketing activities.
- Researching new marketing opportunities and industry trends to identify new and potential technology partners and areas of growth.
- Monitoring and tracking the performance of technology partner marketing initiatives and providing feedback and recommendations for improvement.
- Act as the regional marketing representative with one or more partners, collaborating with the partner(s) to build and execute the joint marketing plan
- Ability to plan, manage and successfully execute Denodo’s participation at Technology Partner industry events (for example: Snowflake Summit, AWS Summits, AWS re:Invent, Google NEXT, etc).
- Work with Denodo Product Management team to understand the full Denodo + Technology partner customer landscape
- Drive messaging and positioning of the Denodo portfolio in the context of specific partnerships within the region (North America)
- Integrate partner-related content into Denodo demand generation activities and technology partner participation/sponsoring Denodo-owned events (Data Fest Conference, Fast Data Strategy Virtual Summit)
- Determine better ways to work with key partners within our global strategic partner ecosystem in the region (North America)
- Drive programmatic joint brand elevation where programs are integrated with Denodo's purpose initiatives, themes are designed, and campaigns executed, from thought leadership through demand generation
- Work and effectively collaborate with Denodo Partner Marketing team and SI marketing teams to design and execute multi-way plays across other partner types.
- Leverage existing Denodo programs for greater adoption, scale, and enablement of our partners
- Research markets, customers, and ecosystems and understand partner requirements through working with partners, sales contacts, and internal ecosystem leads to perform white space analysis, solution identification and value prop expansion.
- Desired Skills & Experience BA/BS degree, preferably in Computer Science. MBA a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing/partner marketing with a focus on data integration and data management in the enterprise B2B software sector is required. Preferably with international experience in the enterprise software industry.
- Familiarity with enterprise middleware, data integration software, and cloud technologies is a must.
- Experience working with partners (Technology Partners, GSIs and RSIs)
- Excellent presentation skills are essential.
- Strong technical interest and aptitude
- Experience working in a multinational, data management software company
- Experience in marketing to, with, and through ecosystem/channel partners
- Multi-route, community, and social media experience
- Knowledge of and experience working with demand generation, field marketing, customer marketing, partner marketing, digital marketing, and creative marketing
- Able to effectively communicate with remote teams and thrive in an international and cross- functional environment.
- Strong written English and communication skills
- Available to travel locally and internationally (25%).