Global Partner Enablement Program Senior Manager
About the job
Here at Anaplan, we have reinvented how companies see, plan, and run their businesses. Our platform allows our customers to uncover new insights, connect their strategy to their plans, and work in ways they had not previously thought possible. We’re growing fast, constantly innovating, and couldn’t be prouder to help our customers move forward with confidence in a sophisticated and changing world.
We are looking for forward-thinking people who put customer experience at the forefront of every decision. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp the opportunity of a lifetime. Because we fundamentally believe every colleague brings outstanding value to our whole. We are a workplace where each person feels seen, heard, and valued, and can contribute their unique talent to our collective effort. We believe that for ourselves and for our customers.
As a Global Partner Enablement Program Senior Manager, you will work with cross-functional teams to build, assemble, and deliver partner learning journeys across different partner sales and presales motions. These learning paths will be focused to specific business functions and industries in alignment with the GTM strategy and Global Partner Program. You have the opportunity to leverage creative enablement solutions such as virtual training, digital and in-person training solutions to deliver scalable solutions to support partners at different stages of maturity. Enablement plans would include leveraging the existing portfolio of partner enablement assets, offerings, and certifications, as well as developing new programs as required. This person must have strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills, confidence in relationship building across functions and at all levels, a good understanding of using sponsorship, communications, and awareness practices to maximize impact while minimizing time out of selling for Partners. This person will need to confidently assess enablement needs and estimate capacity and resources needed to achieve outcomes, then procure budget and resources as needed.
What We're Looking For
- Deep understanding of partners in a SaaS and/or Services industries.
- Steer and support partner sales and presales enablement programs at a global level, in partnership and alignment with the Global Partner Programs team.
- Define and build metrics to understand time to productivity and ROI. Track metrics on a regular basis in the GTM Enablement metrics dashboard.
- Partner with the Alliances Team to ensure partner enablement content is developed that is relevant to current priorities both globally and regionally.
- Evolve learning path enablement for partners
- Build and maintain partner e-learning paths in the learning management tool for Sales and Presales partners
- Build and maintain a learning path for the internal Alliances organization who supports partners in the learning management tool.
- Help to orchestrate partner kickoff content in collaboration with a cross functional team.
- Work with corresponding Enablement Business Partners within Anaplan to ensure that all relevant content crafted internally can be accessible for partner community. Keep content management tool, Highspot up to date with current partner enablement content.
What You Need To Be Successful
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in program management, and expertise in Partner enablement or Presales
- Experience working with Partners in a high-tech environment, SaaS or Services focused industries
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent communications and senior leader engagement experience
- Experience working with content management and learning tools a plus; Brainshark, Highspot, Mindtickle etc.
- Ability to assess resources to achieve objectives, then influence to obtain budget
- Ability to build a business case to global leaders
- Ability to develop metrics/KPI that align to the business objectives of the Business Units and sales organization
- Understanding of enablement/training methodologies and best practices a plus.
- Clear, professional, and concise communications (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills.
- Must be able to use consultative approach and persuasive communication with stakeholders
- Strong client management skills with exec Level communication experience
- Ability to take initiative and to set priorities independently
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive equitable benefits and all privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.