Strategic Alliance Manager
About The Opportunity
Kinetic IT is on the lookout for a Strategic Alliance Manager to join our team. In this role you will be pivotal in developing and nurturing strategic partnerships with key industry players. Working closely with cross-functional teams on the engagement model that assists in the delivery of our customers objectives. You will understand different technology landscapes with the ability to influence and drive change.
Keen to get involved? You’ll just need some of the following:
- Experience in identifying strategic partners and opportunities for growth.
- Ability to work closely with internal, cross-functional teams to align company strategies, goals, and initiatives.
- Solid negotiation skills and involvement in partnership agreements.
- Understanding of funding programs through our strategic partners.
- Proficient in the delivery of partner compliance.
- Capability in working across and understanding the technology landscape.
- Market Research skills and ability to stay up to date on industry trends and market dynamics.
- Preparing and presenting regular reports to senior management.
- Ability to establish, build and maintain strong, productive relationships.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Travel may be required to develop and manage partnerships.
Don’t meet every requirement? Don’t worry, we’d still love to hear from you!
At Kinetic IT we value diversity and are actively seeking candidates with varied backgrounds. In selecting the right person for this role, we will consider your skills and experience as well as your personal qualities, attitude and potential for development.
The Kinetic IT Difference
- Flexible working, paid parental leave, and other benefits tailored to your individual goals.
- Regular fun company and social events – Sundowner, Family Fun Day, Quiz Night and End of Year Party
- Vendor Exam Support, ITIL V4 Training and Communities of Practice groups
- Dedicated professional development reviews every 6 months, with monthly follow ups
- An open and supportive culture where we respect all people and individuals, and everyone has a voice
About KINETIC IT
We are recognised market leaders in the delivery of high-quality technology solutions to large public, private, and government organisations. As an Australian-owned company, we take a lot of pride in delivering exceptional service that exceeds our customers’ expectations and positively contributing to our industry and community. We hire for the long term and have a strong focus on training and developing our employees. Everyday our amazing 1,300+ crew come to Kinetic IT not just to work but to be challenged, grow and be part of something bigger.