Deloitte Partner Alliance Director - APAC Lead (Hybrid)
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Worldwide Alliances & Channels organization at Salesforce provides global leadership developing partnerships with our Global Strategic Partners and ISV Partners. Salesforce is transforming the industry and Deloitte is one of our top Global partners. The Partner Alliance Direcor is responsible for leading all aspects of the partnership with specific responsibility for driving the development and management of our Strategic Alliance with Deloitte in APAC (ANZ & ASEAN).
Reporting to the Global VP of the Deloitte Partnership, you will be responsible for developing and managing the alliance including developing a multi-year APAC vision and strategy, Go-To-Market (GTM) plan, incubating strategic account growth and big deal motion, driving key executive and regional sales alignment, and leading cross collaboration efforts on shared priorities. You will develop and drive the execution of revenue-driving programs (sourced + influenced) initiatives, and evangelizing Salesforce’s value proposition within the partner organization and facilitating the partner’s value proposition within Salesforce and affiliated companies. Effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, product GMs, CSG, marketing, legal, and operations is pivotal to the role.
- Working with global Deloitte partner management team across AMER, EMEA, LATAM, and JP to develop a joint Deloitte & Salesforce strategy, business and GTM plan that includes investments in Growth & Innovation, practice development, partner accelerated (Sourced + Influenced) revenue goals, social ventures, and development of industry & cloud-based assets/solutions.
- Work with Deloitte to execute GTM plans in all targeted regions (APAC) and Operating units.
- Develop APAC specific practice development plans, partner accelerated (Sourced + Influenced) revenue goals, driving capacity & certification growth and delivering customer success.
- Take partner sales plays, offerings and industry assets/solutions to specific markets for local execution and engagement with our Salesforce Operating Unit sales teams and Salesforce Industries.
- Joint Solution Development & Execution - Commercialize industry solutions or product extensions to leverage partner IP and vertical expertise with Salesforce Industries teams and specific cloud GM teams.
- Execute, manage and deliver regional (APAC) pipeline and revenue tied to Deloitte’s strategies and initiatives in close alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive execution in concert with regional/APAC ecosystem resources. Identify target accounts and sign off with APAC sales Operating Units and partner leadership.
- Review sales play metrics/effectiveness on a recurring basis with Partners, Partner Sales team, Sales Regions & Business Development teams.
- Maintain pipeline and dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments.
- Conduct regular cadence between Deloitte & Salesforce stakeholders (Partner Sales/Alliances, Sales, Co-Primes, Product Development & Industry Teams, often at EVP and SVP levels in conjunction w/ Global Lead).
- Lead monthly business review cadences w/ identified Deloitte and Salesforce leadership to ensure tight alignment and adjustments to business plan, priorities and GTM motions.
- Actively expand network and relationships beyond Deloitte’s Salesforce Practices
Requirements For This Role
- Deep channel sales or channel management experience focused on GSI’s like Accenture, Deloitte, PwC, IBM as well as boutique and regional SI’s.
- Experience working directly for a large GSI would be highly valuable, Deloitte experience is helpful..
- Extensive external industry network with SaaS based solutions or CRM Cloud partner channel sales experience.
- Proven track record to build, lead and implement strategy in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and implement in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness.
- Demonstrable proof of producing measurable results of influenced revenue or channel sales through global strategic system integrators.
- Existing knowledge of existing A&C reporting and operational practices.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a highly complex, matrixed global organization.
- Strong drive and character qualities that match with company core values and inspires others to follow and act.
- Executive presence to lead and handle the most strategic global partners.
- Strong executive selling and business development skills; showing deep understanding of different partner GTM and Organizational models.
- Understanding of offering creation, marketing, lead generation and professional services organization key performance indicators.
- Ability to travel as needed within region (25-40%)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.