Partner Manager (Hybrid)
About the job
WebEngage is a customer data platform and marketing automation suite that makes user engagement and retention simplified and highly effective for consumer tech enterprises and SMBs. One of the hottest global SaaS companies, we’ve been recognized by G2 as a Marketing Automation Leader in Asia 2021.
The platform helps brands drive more revenue from their existing customers and anonymous users through highly contextual, hyper-personalized engagement campaigns across 10 communication channels.
We are headquartered in Mumbai, India, and have offices in Delhi, Bangalore, São Paulo, and Dubai. We work with thousands of brands worldwide, across industries like E-Commerce, Edtech, Fintech, Foodtech, Media & Publications, Gaming, BFSI, Healthcare, and Online Retail.
Learn more about us at www.webengage.com
What do you get to do?
- Formulate and implement an automated and highly scalable partnership recruiting & engagement program for Digital Agencies, SIʼs, Consulting firms and Value-Added Resellers globally to enable them to quickly get onboard so they can co-sell services with the WebEngage platform.
- Develop relationships, initiatives, and programs for the long-term sustained account success
- Coordinate with partners to identify & qualify potential opportunities (eg. RFIs/RFPs and direct deal registrations) and drive deals to closure, achieving high deal close rates with long-tail partners.
- Identifying the right opportunities, framing deal structures, negotiating & closing out of deals with a focus on business development and sourcing deals
- Ensure partner receives sales enablement and technical training sufficient to ensure they can co-sell and successfully implement & support the WebEngage platform.
- Work with marketing to provide self-service collateral, campaign and event marketing offerings that allow the partners to drive demand for WebEngage solutions (eg. roadshows, webinars, email campaigns, etc.)
- Build a healthy pipeline of deals through the partner and close deals through them/directly to achieve quarterly revenue targets.
- Manage and collaborate with the partners to define and execute joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs
- Lastly, build a healthy partner ecosystem to lead new market penetration efforts
What you need to have/ bring to the table:
- 5+ years in Business Development, Channel Sales, Alliances or Partnership Programs
- Experience partnering with SI/Consulting firms, Agencies and VAR companies to build and go-to-market joint solutions
- Experience working with Enterprise clients through partners and channel relationships
- Business development or direct sales (quota carrying) background
- Rich personal network of contacts within the Software/SaaS partner ecosystem, SI/Consulting firms
- Is competitive and has a track record of over-achieving quota
- Proven track record of enterprise sales and partnerships experience, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of selling SaaS products through partners in the enterprise market
- Proven ability to navigate within multiple groups in a Partner and end customer
- Intellectual curiosity - you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning your partner's and customerʼs needs
- Hardworking - youʼre one of the hardest-working people you know
- Competitive - you want to win and nothing can stop you
- Articulate - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively
- Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed
Life at WebEngage:
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our monthly & quarterly town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed ,creative and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities ,while maintaining a perfect work-life balance
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, once a year and blow off steam with your work buddies! (Post Pandemic)
Perks & Benefits:
- Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools
and mentorship (Macbook for Engagers !)
- Get the best in class medical insurance (with Covid Care facilities), programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)