Partner Account Manager
About the job
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Our Alliances organization is seeking a Partner Account Manager to join our growing team. In this role you will strategically plan and deliver a cross-functional strategy to achieve sales and development goals across our current and potential Global and Regional SI, Cloud and ISV partners.
We are looking for an individual who understands the Partner and Alliances ecosystem and how to grow and manage a region. In addition to selling and developing partners, you will be responsible for driving marketing activities with your partners to increase brand awareness and product adoption.
Reporting to the Head of India Alliances you will have a unique opportunity to work for a company who has rapidly evolved from disruptive startup to a global force to help mobilize the world’s data. This is a quota carrying position.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL GET TO:
- Identify, Recruit, Enable partners mainly across Enterprise and Mid-Market Segments
- Align with local sales teams of Cloud Services Partners to build joint GTM across Enterprise and Commercial segments
- Identify, recruit and enable Snowflake Partners. Experience working across GSI, Regional Services and Boutique eg. Cloud Native specialist partners is required
- Evangelize, enable and develop go-to-market strategies with Snowflake partners
- Manage a portfolio of high performing Snowflake partners to achieve Snowflake Partner Network goals including sales quota, capability building and marketing activities
- Develop partner specific account plans to include annual & quarterly goals, marketing and enablement plans.
- Work collaboratively with our Sales and Pre sales teams to meet territory sales goals
- Work collaboratively with our Global program, GSI, Cloud and ISV teams to meet global program goals
- Adhere to and support various program guidelines, rules, and measures.
- Measure and report on the success of assigned partners.
ON DAY ONE WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 6+ years of industry experience within partnership/alliances, sales, marketing, business development
- 3+ years of direct channel sales/management experience within the data, cloud or SaaS space
- Ability to design and present business plans, track and articulate program progress, design and document program guidelines for distribution throughout the organization (all levels) and for external use
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to travel up to 25%