Partnerships Manager (Hybrid)
About the job
Job Summary : At Tookitaki, we are looking for a smart candidate to lead our partnership opportunity to accelerate our vision of achieving USD 100 MN revenue in next 5 years.
The ideal candidate must have 7-10 years’ experience in building channel partnership for early stage companies. The candidate must have proven experience in creating partner GTM strategies, marketing collaterals, selling, contract negotiations, creating new business relationships and sculpting strategic partnerships with OEMs like Broadridge, Finastra, HPE. The candidate must understand the risk and reward of being part of an early stage company. The right candidate is one who is motivated by a unique opportunity to create something grand from nothing.
- Design and drive lead generation through channel partners, based on top of funnel targets as agreed quarterly and annually.
- Design, review and improvise channel partner framework time to time to identify the right set of partners.
- Identify new channel partners and manage/grow existing partner relationships.
- Can take existing collaterals and create relevant collaterals for partner briefings and present/demo Tookitaki’s product independently.
- Coordinate with internal presales team to work on decks for partner client meetings; can take initial meetings and qualify the lead utilizing BANT framework.
- Coordinate with internal sales and Partner teams to seamlessly transition a qualified lead and be in top of active leads till production deals are closed.
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams.
- Ensure partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements.
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Independent & resourceful with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
Must-Have Skills :
- BA/BS preferred. MBA degree candidates are highly desirable.
- Proven track record in building global Chanel partnership/programs for early stage companies, preferable if the candidate has worked in startups that had an exit.
- Can pitch to channel partners of all types – System Integrators (TCS), Risk Consultants (Deloitte, Oliver Wyman), OEM (Broadridge), Software Giants (Microsoft).
- Effective communication and presentation skills at executive level.
- Proven capability to work in a team and collaborate, with independent accountability.
- Proven ability to showcase stakeholder management in sales processes inside complex organizations; ability to understand business enablers and inhibitors and modify pitch on the fly to retain partner/client attention.
- Great in networking and objection handling.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with thirst to be a part of a limitless financial opportunity.
Good to Have Skills :
- Tech-driven and always looking for a way to improve & automate processes in order to scale the business to the next level.
- Passionate to work with partners and internal stakeholders holders.
- Ability to understand channel partner ecosystem.
- You have experience in all aspects of customer life cycle management for a high-growth company
- You have the ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast paced environment (think 80/20).
- Regulatory Compliance domain knowledge and understanding (software industry, trends, vertical market industries, etc.).
Job Perks :
- Attractive variable compensation package.
- Flexible working hours - everything is results-oriented.
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning organization in the hottest space in tech - artificial intelligence and advanced machine learning.