Partner Marketing Manager
Hi! Before diving into the job details, let's give you some context on who we are and what to expect when joining the team.
Typeform, launched in 2012 in Barcelona, drives more than 500 million digital interactions per year and integrates with hundreds of other business-critical tools. We’re expanding from a small Barcelona-based business to a truly international and remote company. We’re hiring talent across Spain, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Colombia, France, Ireland, the Netherlands and Portugal. Be aware, the location is to be subjected to change, depending on the role.
Our vision is a world of more personal business relationships. Through our no-code Saas platform, we believe we can create that world by living our mission: To bring people closer with better conversations. We turn digital interactions into human connections, by offering people-friendly forms, quizzes, surveys, and asynchronous video solutions.
To do so, we look for people who are curious, ready to own their objectives, and passionate about taking organisations to their next chapter. But we are aware it’s not for everyone, our environment is perfect for those willing to become a change agent and roll up their sleeves to build our rocket ship.
About the Team
We are a growing marketing team that is dedicated to providing value to our customers of all sizes, at every stage of the buying process.
Typeform has achieved viral adoption and accelerated growth over the past 5 years through strategic product led growth initiatives. We have grown our customer base to more than 3 million by providing digital solutions that solve real-world problems: our no-code toolbox & communication platform delivers versatile solutions to our customers.
To reach our next stage of growth, we are accelerating our partnerships motion, adding net new customers and encouraging expansion from our integrations partner ecosystem as well as starting an agency service program in the new year.
About the Role
Our Partner Marketing set-up is still in its infancy stages. We have started with partner activities but need to establish priorities and an operating rhythm with our partners in order to be successful. Now that we have a clear plan in place for our partnership muscle, we need an expert to help us execute on it.
Things you will do:
As our Partner Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading Typeform’s partner marketing strategy, working closely with the product integrations & commercial partners team
- Owning the messaging and positioning of Typeform’s partner program externally and internally
- Driving alignment across teams to bring visibility to the Partner program for inclusion in marketing campaigns
- Developing and executing campaigns, programs, and content to drive the success of Typeform’s partner program for both prospective and existing partners
- Identify and oversee co-marketing opportunities with partners and ensure we’re driving our mutual customers’ success
- Planning marketing activities and digital events with partners via webinars, audience specific initiatives, social and digital marketing campaigns
- Building and executing full funnel marketing strategy with partners.
- Partnering with the sales enablement teams to develop marketing enablement resources to support Typeform’s partner program (e.g. joint templates, co-marketing guidelines, program guides, co-sales materials etc.)
- Working closely with global field marketing teams to support strategic partner-led or partner-facing events to drive demand for, with, and through channel partners
- Developing close relationships with our strategic partners, collaborating on joint marketing plans that tie to revenue goals, and ensuring that our relationships are mutually beneficial to Typeform, our partners, and our customers.
- Developing systems and processes that allow you to keep a close eye on the full-funnel lifecycle of our partners, all the way from awareness and acquisition to enablement and advocacy; proactively consider ways that marketing can be leveraged at every stage in the journey.
- Establish and consistently report out on partner marketing engagement, enablement, and performance metrics using tools such as Crossbeam, Salesforce, Looker, and marketing automation platform.
What you already bring to the table:
- 5+ years channel or partner marketing and/or product marketing experience
- 3+ years B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Experience creating programs for digital, social, and events
- Project management skills with proven ability to multitask and prioritize
- Must be results driven, capable of working independently
- High degree of flexibility and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience with Hubspot as a user is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, acute attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
No one likes a guessing game — that’s why we listed the salary range for this role. Does the range seem too high? Pro-tip: Never say that to a recruiter. Does it feel too low? Don’t worry! We’ll use the interview process to determine the ideal level and salary range for you based on your location, education, experience, knowledge, and skills. We also want to make sure pay is equitable across your team and that it aligns with market data, but let us worry about those details. $88,100 to $132,100
No one likes a guessing game — that’s why we listed the salary range for this role. Does the range seem too high? Pro-tip: Never say that to a recruiter. Does it feel too low? Don’t worry! We’ll use the interview process to determine the ideal level and salary range for you based on your location, education, experience, knowledge, and skills. We also want to make sure pay is equitable across your team and that it aligns with market data, but let us worry about those details.