SI Alliance Manager
About the job
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an SI Alliance Manager. This role will involve working closely with our sales, marketing, and alliance teams to support the development and execution of strategic partnerships with consulting companies who provide data & analytics services for customers of the Snowflake Data Cloud.
- Support the NA SI Alliance team in identifying and building relationships with Consulting/SI partners
- Responsible for driving net new opportunities and revenue via partner referrals
- Assist with the creation and execution of joint marketing campaigns and events
- Conduct research on industry trends and competitor activities to identify new partnership opportunities
- Assist in the development of marketing collateral and presentations for alliance meetings
- Support the management of ongoing partnerships, ensuring that both parties are meeting their objectives and goals
- Help coordinate communication and collaboration between internal teams and external partners
- Assist in managing and expanding Partner Program, Partner Portal, and Certification Pathways
- Provide regular Salesforce updates and reports on partner activities and opportunity progress
- Stay up-to-date with competing technologies, industry trends and market changes
- 2+ years of experience in sales or partnerships, with a proven track record of success
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with key partner contacts across different roles
- Strong technical understanding of data transformation and related technologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self motivated, curious, process-oriented, results driven
- Basic understanding of sales and marketing principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Google Suite
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Experience in a similar role or working with partnerships/alliances
- Experience in direct sales (AE experience is a bonus)
- Knowledge of the industry and market trends, particularly to Snowflake and the Data/Analytics Ecosystem
- Familiarity with technical tools such as Salesforce, Gong, Zift
Coalesce is a culture-first company. We strongly believe that our culture is what allows us to not only recruit world-class talent, but also retain it. At Coalesce you can expect to experience radical honesty and trust in the workplace. Empathy for yourself and others. Support for continuous learning and improvement. Finally, last but not least, to have fun!
We’re always on the lookout for new team members that can make an impact. Aside from a competitive compensation and benefits package, Coalesce also offers an opportunity to work on solving a big problem that virtually all data-driven companies are struggling to solve.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to gain valuable experience in the fast-paced world of strategic alliances. If you have a passion for partnerships, sales, and relationship building, we encourage you to apply!
Extremely competitive compensation package, equity and benefits. All final pay rates will be determined by the candidate's specific, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities and alignment with market data.