Alliances Manager - Western Europe (Hybrid)
About the job
As a Strategic Alliance Manager, you are responsible for recruiting, enabling and nurturing our most important Alliances. To succeed with this, you will be required to collaborate closely with the Global and Regional commercial teams (partner, marketing & direct sales) and other departments at Pagero, and numerous stakeholders from various departments at our Partners and Alliances.
The territory for the role is Western Europe – with primary focus on UK&I, Benelux and Scandinavia. This role is to further develop our partnerships with the top global advisory firms in the region (Big 4 / Big 7).
- Execute on the Global Partner and Alliance Strategies of the Pagero Group via your alliance portfolio.
- Recruit, onboard, develop and scale Strategic Alliances to global success.
- Develop a deep understanding of your alliances’ business models, organizational structure, and go-to market strategies to drive sales & growth.
- Manage day-to-day operations for your alliance portfolio – from enablement to go-to-market activities, project/implementation engagement and strategic planning.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues from all parts of the commercial organization at Pagero to plan and execute our joint partner efforts, including marketing, webinars, exhibitions, customer events and much more.
Who you are
You are a driven, ambitious and self-starting person with a proven track record in a Global Advisory Firm, Consultancy, or B2B Software Sales and Channel Sales. Ideally, in the areas of Financial Services, EDI, e-invoicing, P2P/O2C Automation and/or similar.
You approach your work in a structured manner, with autonomy and creativity. You can understand the full picture, as well as dive deep into the details, using that knowledge to execute effective strategies that drive revenue growth.
You have experience in developing and managing long-term multi-stakeholder relationships with large customers and/or partners.
You are passionate about the opportunity of growing a business and working in a fast-paced, global environment.
Minimum skills & qualifications
- Extensive Sales, Project or Strategic Partnerships & Alliances experience either within a large, global advisory firm or working with such firms, ideally in the areas of Tax & Finance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and customers
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Highly service minded
- Fluent English skills (speaking and writing)
- Basic Knowledge of order-to-cash and purchase-to-pay processes
Additional qualifications of interest
- eInvoicing experiencing including project management or implementation experience
- Extensive experience and personal network within related areas such as tax technology or technology & outsourcing (ERP, BPM, ECM, BPO, P2P/O2C etc.)
- Languages – relevant to territory
- Accountancy, Tax or VAT experience
What we offer
- A permanent position at our London office or other location after agreement
- Pagero Group events and trips
- Location: Western Europe, Pagero London UK office or by agreement.
- Scope: Full-time
- Start date: by agreement