Partner Manager ISV (f/m/d) for Delos Cloud
About the job
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
All SAP locations in Germany as for example Walldorf (close to Heidelberg), Hamburg, Berlin, Ratingen (close to Düsseldorf), Eschborn (close to Frankfurt), Gerlingen (close to Stuttgart), Hallbergmoos (close to München) are possible.
About Delos Cloud
Delos Cloud, a start-up founded by SAP, strives to deliver a sovereign cloud platform for the digital transformation of the German public sector. It provides a vendor and solution neutral hyperscaler cloud platform to public sector customers in Germany. It is an essential component for the implementation of the German Administrative Cloud Strategy (DVS) in compliance with all relevant data protection, IT security, and secrecy requirements of the BSI. Delos Cloud is a trusted partner of the federal, state, and local IT service providers and complements their service portfolio. For more information, please visit: www.deloscloud.de
What You’ll Do
As a Partner Manager ISV (f/m/d) for Delos Cloud, you will be responsible for building and managing strategic partnerships with Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) incl. SAP to enhance the company's offerings and provide tailored solutions to clients. You will play a crucial role in Delos Cloud’s Go-To-Market strategy to enable our partners preparing for Delos Cloud’s sovereign environment both technically & organizationally and so creating value add for our joint customers within German government.
- Partnership development: identify and establish relationships with ISVs that offer complementary software solutions to Delos Cloud’s product portfolio
- Strategic alliances: develop and execute partnership strategies especially with SAP to form collaborative alliances, leveraging their expertise and technologies.
- Partner recruitment: identify potential ISVs and assess their software solutions' compatibility with Delos Cloud’s offerings and client needs.
- Contract negotiation: negotiate and finalize partnership agreements, outlining terms, mutual benefits, and collaboration opportunities.
- Partner enablement: collaborate with Delos Cloud’s technical and sales teams to provide ISV partners with the necessary resources, technical support, and training to integrate and promote their solutions effectively.
- Performance monitoring: track and evaluate the performance of ISV partners, ensuring they meet agreed-upon milestones and deliver high-quality solutions to clients.
- Relationship management: cultivate and maintain strong relationships with ISV partners, acting as the main point of contact for any queries or issues that may arise.
- Joint solution development: collaborate with ISVs to explore joint solution development opportunities that address specific client needs and requirements.
- Business development: work with ISV partners to identify new business opportunities, co-marketing activities, and joint go-to-market strategies to drive revenue growth
What You Bring
Experience & Language Requirements
- 10+ years working experience in the software or hardware industry
- 7+ years in a partner or customer facing role
- Demonstrated partnering and sales leadership skills
- Relevant experience in cloud, preferrable with Microsoft
- Effective communication and presentation skills on executive level
- Proven capability to work in a team and collaborate; with independent accountability
- Market knowledge and deep understanding in German government (Federal Government is preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of government procurement processes and government procurement law
- Readiness for security clearance
- Fluency in German & English
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
What We Offer
- A flexible work environment that promotes a healthy balance between personal and professional life
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working models such as working from home flexibility as well as time off models
- In the office: free lunch, water, excellent coffee, and opportunities for outdoor sports activities
- Company pension plan
- Company car or bike, option to flexible mobility program
- Top equipment und innovative tools to foster collaboration
- Additionally: we offer sources for Mental Health Assistance, Employee Assistance Programs, and counseling support.
- Excellent development opportunities
- Our culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best.
- We believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential.
- We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
Delos Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
DELOS CLOUD DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
Our culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. We believe we are made
stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in
unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world. Delos Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal
Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.