Azure Senior Partner Manager
About the job
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $136 billion by 2027!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading developer data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
About The Role
The Global Azure Pursuits role will be responsible for developing and managing our Global alliance with Microsoft, including building the Go to Market strategy and supporting the regional sales and partner teams to execute on that plan. The Strategic Cloud Pursuits Director will serve as a big deal maker across these teams and diverse industries, as well as increasing sales productivity, accelerating sales cycles and closing business leveraging funding programs with Microsoft. In addition, our program will provide access to the most senior sales leaders at Microsoft.
About The Sales Culture
MongoDB is constantly developing and innovating — not only in our technology but also in our Sales go-to-market strategy. Our Sales leadership team is committed to building the best salesforce in technology. This means inspiring and enabling success for everyone on the team. We not only equip you to be successful and close deals, but we also want your feedback and input on how we can continue to “Think Big and Go Far.” As a crucial part of the Sales team at MongoDB, you will have access to a lucrative market and learn how to sell from some of the most successful Sales leaders in the software industry.
This role can be based out of our Paris office or remotely in the EMEA region.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own the MS Azure program on strategic deals for the Global
- Generate strategic joint Pipeline with Microsoft sales team and MongoDB account executives on existing enterprise and commercial accounts
- Put in place a Prospecting program and motion in partnership with Microsoft ecosystem focused on Enterprise and Commercial accounts
- Responsible for Managing the Strategic deals generated from Enterprise accounts in partnership with the MongoDB field sales, partners and Microsoft sales teams until closing
- Interlock with Global Pillar team for backup, support and pipeline generation
- Own Quota for Microsoft Cloud Partners
- Forecast: Sales Net New ACV to VP weekly
- Reporting line to Global VP Strategic Pursuits
- Base Salary + Variable (100% tied to Partner Sourced Quota by Area)
What You Will Bring To The Table
- 5 + years in a direct strategic sales role for a high technology company
- Experience working with or for Microsoft
- Solid experience in generating pipeline
- Experience in working in a heavy sales matrix model
- Technically knowledgeable in the open-source software, big data, IoT, or cloud computing space
- Management experience also desired
Things we love
- Passionate about growing your career in the largest market in software (database)
- Previous sales methodology training (e.g. Command of the Message, Challenger)
- Familiarity with databases developers and open source technology is a plus
Why join now
- The strategic cloud pursuits team that this role would be part of is one of the most critical LOB to help MongoDB reach its next milestone
- MongoDB makes an enormous investment in sales enablement and development. We invests 8x the industry average in the development of each of our new hires, Sales employees & continuous career development
- Excellent comp plan with accelerators and no cap
- Best in breed sales training in MEDDIC deal qualification and Command of the Message, including our comprehensive Sales Bootcamps and development programs
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture - Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB,
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.