Salesforce Alliances Manager, EMEA South
About the job
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
As Own continues to scale into the next phase of growth, we are seeking a Salesforce Alliances Manager, EMEA South to join our team at Own, which is critical to the continued growth & success of Own and our partners. The ideal candidate will leverage their extensive knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem and engage with Salesforce’s GTM teams both tactically and strategically to deepen the impact and relationship between the various organizations & key respective stakeholders.
It will be critical for the Salesforce Alliances Manager, EMEA South to work cross-functionally, incorporating internal Own resources to ensure continued success of our partnership.
This role is responsible for working with Salesforce, developing new & cultivating existing relationships across their organization and proactively working with Own’s direct Sales team & supporting functions within the specified region. The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new business through alliances and channel partners (Salesforce, SI & ISV’s) and growing the partner ecosystem, developing solutions and go to market plans by evangelizing Own technology solutions into their territory, at an industry sector & countries level.
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing market with best-of-breed technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth start-up and be given the responsibility and challenge of creating a new business, then you should be at Own.
- Develop shared business territory plans with Salesforce’s teams in EMEA South and deliver against joint targets
- Material impact on new business development and MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue) sales
- Partner with Salesforce regionally to become a vendor of choice for data protection & data securioty to drive digital transformation with our joint customers & prospects
- Influence the partner ecosystem to create and develop Own knowledge and skills that will enable them to drive digital transformation with our joint customers
- Work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders to leverage existing sales enablement, regional partner enablement, marketing, services and customer success on messaging, methodology and Own best practices
our Day-to-Day Role
- Develop and execute activities designed to increase the number of customer referrals for Own products from Salesforce’s GTM teams
- Directly support Own’s Account Executive teams in EMEA South
- Understand the Salesforce organization, products, services and how to best position Own
- Clearly articulate Own’s value proposition and how we help customers protect their Salesforce investments and help Salesforce sell more Salesforce & improve customer retention
- Increase awareness of product functionality, selling features and best practices for success across Salesforce teams
- Successfully utilize the resources within the team; jointly determine strategy and methods to ensure success across the entire assigned market segment
- Partner with Marketing to create strategies and enablement tools designed to support the above
- Partner with the direct sales teams to maximize partner opportunities and minimize any conflict with Salesforce
- Other duties as assigned
Your Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in SaaS Partnerships, Business Development or Alliances; direct experience in the Salesforce ecosystem would be a big plus
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships, ability to align technology with business objectives
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer or partner needs into compelling business solutions
- Ability to quickly understand Own value proposition and communicate to audiences of varying expertise
- Skilled at building relationships and influencing cross-functionally
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Not afraid of getting your hands dirty & can maintain an execution-first mindset in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Coachable, resilient & driven
- Demonstrable history of pipeline generation and annual quota achievement
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Paris office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, private health insurance, and a pension plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.