Partner Success Manager
About the job
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com is the leading global partnership management platform and has been transforming the way enterprises manage and optimize all types of partnerships since its founding in 2008. Through its brand marketplace, impact.com connects publishers with thousands of global advertisers and gives them the tools they need to drive meaningful revenue through partnerships. With Trackonomics and Pressboard, impact.com gives modern publishers the tools they need to improve and expand their commerce content and sponsored content programs. To learn more about how impact.com drives revenue growth for global publishers like NBCUniversal, BuzzFeed, Forbes, and Hearst, visit www.impact.com.
For this particular role you will be supporting our ‘supply-side’ of the business which is includes Trackonomics and Pressboard
Pressboard by impact.com is the global leader in content measurement, leveraged by publishers and brands to bring their products and services to market through stories, instead of ads.
Trackonomics by Impact.com provides leaders in the affiliate marketing industry with a suite of tools that streamline workflow and increase revenue. Trackonomics offers team members a fast-paced and flexible environment to work and grow in.
Your Role at Impact:
As a Partner Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day interactions with a portfolio of publisher customer accounts at Impact’s supply-side (trackonomics and Pressboard), as well as implementing scalable, proactive growth strategies. You will use strong problem-solving and solution-driven thinking. You will drive a world-class partner experience that builds trust, retention, and loyalty. Your role is pivotal to ensure publishers feel supported and empowered to grow their partnerships with our advertisers at Impact.
What You'll Do:
- Support in the onboarding process of new clients including task/ticket management and collaborating with the development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements
- Responsible for meeting publisher account growth targets
- Create development plans for the assigned book of business that builds trust, retention, and loyalty with publisher partners.
- Work proactively to solve publisher queries and ensure publishers are supported in areas including but not limited to: reporting, UI navigation.
- Capable of Identifying and escalating publisher challenges early, succinctly and with a potential resolution.
- Using all tools and resources; ensure that publishers are responded to promptly, gain resolution and are satisfied with the resolution.
- Responsible for keeping our internal CRM up to date with relevant publisher data.
- Continuously learn about our product offering and ability to tackle publisher issues or direct requests to relevant teams to deliver a solution.
What You Have:
- 5+ years experience in customer success/account management with a SaaS product or within the performance marketing sector
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- The ability to communicate effectively with publishers, advertisers and internal team members both locally and internationally.
- Previous experience supporting cloud based SaaS products (beneficial)
- Passionate about improving our partners experience and success with our products
- Able to accurately measure the effectiveness of programs and efforts, use findings to improve processes
- Unlimited responsible PTO
- Flexible work hours
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
Partnership Automation Platform