Partner Enablement Manager
About the job
About Our Client
Our client is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized they feel like magic. They offer a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
- Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
- Content, offering a headless CMS
- Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Our client serves over 850 global brands, including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. They recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. Goldman Sachs Asset Management led the investment with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth.
About your Role:
The Partner Enablement Manager will help accelerate our client's partner enablement and success initiatives in the greater North America region. This person will be responsible for creating and executing external partner enablement content and programs to drive adoption of our client's delivery practices and measurement of successful outcomes. This person will work with cross-functional teams including sales, services, and customer success to ensure a seamless experience for our partners and customers. This person must be organized and have strong relationship-building skills across all functions. We are looking for a true team player with a growth mindset who can bring energy and results orientation to the role!
- Overall program creation, execution, and governance of the partner program
- Successful project outcomes for our client's customers and partners
- Become an expert on our client's sales process, tools, methodologies, and solutions
Your job will be to:
- Create and document a plan to train, onboard, and enable our client's partners on non-commercial and sales processes plus enablement and execution.
- Collaborate with the partner on required milestones and outcomes for success
- Plan and manage implementations of our client's solutions to clients’ websites or online shops through a combination of our client and partner-owned responsibilities that you will ultimately be accountable for.
- You will not have to do it on your own! Your role will involve coordination between our client, partner, and clients’ teams, mainly from an IT and marketing perspective and a mix of owning delivery personally as well as delegating activities to TC and BC resources
- Conduit between the internal our client's teams and the partner team as needed
- Ownership of SOW execution
- Gathering feedback and continuously improving our processes
- Overall Program management and governance to ensure success for our client and partners
- Cooperate with partner, our client, and customer stakeholders towards completion of implementations
- Make short-term and long-term decisions to create value for our client and its clients
- Challenging, encouraging, and influencing both internal and external teams
You have the following experience & qualities:
- 7-10 years combined experience in the following areas (the more, the better): project/program leading teams, strategic planning, professional services, and customer success
- Experience working in a partner ecosystem
- Essential understanding of coding and APIs so you can work with our client's product (no coding required)
- Nice to haves:
- Experience with SaaS, ecommerce, or marketing technologies
- Understanding frontend/backend technologies, relational databases, and web mechanics
The base salary range for this position is $120,000- $170,000. The pay range offered will consider various potential factors considered in compensation, including but not limited to skills, qualifications, geographic location, accomplishments, experience, credentials, internal equity, and business needs, and may vary from the range listed above.
- Health care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries (Company`s Anniversary)