Partner Marketing Manager
About the job
Founded in 2018 in Dublin, Tines is a smart, secure workflow platform designed to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. By automating workflows, Tines empowers frontline teams to reduce monotonous, manual work and free up valuable time and resources.
Tines is an integrator across your entire stack - if it offers an API, Tines connects with it. Having firmly established Tines as the de-facto automation platform for cybersecurity teams, we’re expanding horizontally to IT, Product, Engineering, and Infrastructure teams. Tines was built for everyone, delivering transformative and innovative enterprise software to industry leaders like Canva, Intercom, Databricks, Mars and Reddit.
We’re excited about what we’re doing and what’s to come, and we’re looking for others who can lead by our values of Simplicity, Speed, and Soundness. Because Tines is about delivering exceptional customer experiences, while creating a company culture that nurtures individual curiosity, growth, and integrity.
Tines is looking for an experienced marketer to build and grow our partner marketing function. This role is pivotal for building and nurturing strategic partnerships, driving co-marketing activities, and generating mutual growth.
Working closely with a cross-functional team, including sales, marketing, product, and partnerships, you’ll be responsible for building and developing programs, campaigns and collateral that highlight Tines' unique value for both technology, services and channel partners.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced partner marketer with a strong affinity for demand generation and product marketing. Candidates should be detail-oriented, with a history of driving results and growth, ideally in a fast-paced tech environment. This position is suited to someone that thrives when handling multiple projects at once and loves collaborating with a range of different stakeholders, both internal and external, to bring initiatives to life.
This is a remote role for the East Coast, but we'd prefer folks based in the Greater Boston area where our US office is located.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the marketing and partnership teams to devise strategies, prioritize projects, and deliver outputs for growth through our partner ecosystem.
- Design, launch, and execute engaging partner marketing campaigns with the support of Tines' marketing and partnership teams.
- Develop and test joint marketing materials and messaging documents with support from product marketing.
- Support awareness and enablement programs targeting vital partner stakeholders, such as sales reps, senior leaders, and decision-makers.
- Originate partner marketing opportunities with top technology & channel partners based on data, feedback, and market direction.
- Develop and manage peer relationships with marketing teams at partner organizations.
- Oversee the partner marketing budget and manage the Marketing Development Fund program.
- Juggle between high-level strategy and ground-level execution effortlessly.
What We’re Looking For
- 8+ years of experience in partner marketing at enterprise technology companies with 2+ in marketing at a fast-growing tech company.
- Experience executing results-driven partner marketing and co-selling programs.
- Experience creating and executing partner webinars, trade shows, and field marketing events.
- Proven ability to influence behaviors across levels and cross-functional teams.
- A self-starter oozing with innovative ideas and an intrinsic interest in emerging tech, especially in the security and automation realm.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with the ability to set goals and prioritize many initiatives and opportunities with minimal guidance
- Flexible team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment.
- Storyteller with excellent communication and presentation skills.
At Tines, we’re all about trying new things and taking the leap. If you’re second-guessing your application, we hope you’ll trust your gut and take the leap too! Applying for a new job isn’t always easy, especially if you’re thinking of a career pivot – but we’re big believers in learning and growth here at Tines, so you’ve nothing to worry about. A variety of experience, perspectives, and voices makes us the company we are. We’d love to hear from you.
No code workflow automation