Partner Development Manager
Always open. Our code, our culture, our opportunities. Leading open innovation without limits. We are SUSE.
SUSE is a global leader in innovative, reliable and secure enterprise-grade open source solutions, relied upon by more than 60% of the Fortune 500 to power their mission-critical workloads. We specialize in Business-critical Linux, Enterprise Container Management and Edge solutions, and collaborate with partners and communities to empower our customers to innovate everywhere – from the data center, to the cloud, to the edge and beyond. SUSE employs more than 2,400 people globally, in 32 countries and is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (DAX).
We are open in our roots and open in our approach, striving to be the most trusted open innovator in the World. Openness extends beyond our technology. Our vibrant community thrives on diversity and connectivity without borders.
Partner Development Manager
Your role is to work with SUSE’s top cloud provider partners to drive sales revenue. You will leverage the cloud providers co-sell programs and support a specific region to connect the cloud providers with the SUSE sales team to meet the needs of their customers. Keys to success will include sales background, domain expertise in opensource, container platform, devops and security. You will have experience in working with AWS, Microsoft and Google, private offers and marketplace sales as well as understanding their major partner ecosystem. In this role, you will work closely with the SUSE Sales and Cloud Alliance leads and you will leverage SUSE’s Marketplace program to provide value through various credits and programs to help the customer deploy key workloads into the cloud.
- Work backwards from customer goals to position SUSE on AWS, Microsoft or Google for our customers, partners and for SUSE success
- Influence the sales and GTM strategy of AWS Sales Leaders (L8+), Microsoft, Google, District Managers, Account Executives, Solution Architects, Sales Specialists, ISMs, PSMs and Business Development teams
- Work with partners and SUSE sales in a co-sell capacity to drive cloud partner opportunities into revenue
- Work with cloud partners to execute co-sell campaigns.
- Track cloud partner performance and opportunity pipeline
- Collaborate with cloud GTM solutions lead to create joint materials, including training content, and positioning for sales teams, and joint customers.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills
- 7+ years of sales experience in Cloud, container platform, devOps, security, or SaaS
- Experience with the software usage-based sales motion, and how to maximize your impact with the right inputs and activities to accelerate customer acquisition and growth programs
- Experience with GCP Co-sell programs a must Experience with creating private offer deals
- Curiosity to explore new opportunities that include a combination of sales, partner (cloud, consulting, ISV) and alliance GTM responsibilities
- Knowledge of one of the three AWS, Microsoft and Google co-sell programs, marketplace programs, and teaming/partnering processes.
- Deep knowledge of contractual teaming structures, CTA, subcontracting, and deal creation for MP deals.
- Superior organizational skills, including the ability to make progress on multiple workstreams at once.
- Builder mentality. Ability to turn ambiguity into the process.
- Growth Mindset
- Results Driven
What We Offer
We empower you to be bold, driving your career to create the future you want. We celebrate and reward your achievements.
SUSE is a dynamic environment that is evolving rapidly, thus requiring agility, strong entrepreneurship and an open mind.
This is a compelling opportunity for the right person to join us as we continue to scale and prosper.
If you’re a big thinker, obsessed by execution and thrive in a dynamic environment in which you can tangibly create a lasting legacy, then please apply now!
We give you the freedom to be yourself. You will work in a global community of unique individuals – like you – with different backgrounds, talents, skills and perspectives. A truly open community where everyone is welcome, has a voice and is encouraged to reach their full potential regardless of age, gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, or any other characteristics.
Sounds like the right fit for you? Click Apply to submit your resume. A recruiter will contact you if your skills match our current or any future positions. In the meantime, stay updated on the latest SUSE news and job vacancies by joining our Talent Community.
- We are passionate about customers
- We are respectful and inclusive
- We are empowered and accountable
- We are trustworthy and act with integrity
- We are collaborative
- We are SUSE!