Technical Partner Manager (Hybrid)
About the job
Collaboration and innovation, while staying humbly open are at the root of our identity. Brevo, formerly known as Sendinblue, is the leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) suite designed to efficiently build meaningful customer relationships at scale in a fast-changing digital world. With Brevo, businesses have a unified view of the customer journey in one easy-to-use platform to grow their business with intuitive marketing and sales tools such as Marketing Automation, Marketing Campaigns over Email, SMS, WhatsApp, Chat, and much more. Today, more than 500,000 businesses across 180 countries, including Sodexo, Louis Vuitton, Carrefour, eBay, and Michelin, trust Brevo’s reliable technology and 75+ integrations to deliver unparalleled customer experiences, reduce costs, and drive sales in one CRM suite. Brevo reached the coveted Centaur status with a $100M ARR in January 2023 and has more than 700 employees globally. Its global operations are headquartered in Paris.
As the recipient of the 2022 Best in Biz SMBs and 2023 Built In Best Places to Work awards, we truly value creating a space where our team members and clients feel that they are heard and respected. North America is our fastest-growing market and this is a heavily influential role. If you’re looking for a fast-paced and exciting environment where your potential for growth and development is unlimited, then we look forward to meeting you soon!
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Technical Partner Manager to join our Partner Marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and enabling our Technology Partner Program to grow and scale. If you are passionate about technology and have a proven track record in technical partner management, we would love to hear from you! Apply today to join our team.
As a Technical Partner Manager you will:
- Identify and acquire new integration partnerships that align with Brevo’s overall goals and product strategy. SaaS experience required.
- Be a partner and customer advocate and use that to guide partner ecosystem expansion & and integration strategy.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key technology partners applicable to both SMB and enterprise businesses to ensure mutual success and growth.
- Partner closely with our product teams located in Europe and India to align on strategy and bring new integrations & and plugins to market.
- Lead technical integration projects via API and/or relevant ecosystems to ensure smooth and successful launches and ongoing support.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and product management, to develop go-to-market plans and execute joint marketing campaigns with our partners.
- Monitor partner performance and provide feedback and guidance to drive growth and improvement; Establish KPIs internally and with partners, and analyze and track results.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to bring new ideas and solutions to our partner ecosystem.
What will contribute to your success:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or a related field
- 7+ years of experience working with product teams, managing partners, and bringing integrations to market.
- Strong knowledge of API development and integration processes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to lead complex technical integrations from start to finish.
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation tools
What we offer:
- Hybrid/Remote work options
- Bi-Annual Global Team Building Trip
- Health/vision/dental benefits - Employer-sponsored
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Lunch on us! Monthly lunch-stipend
- Public transportation stipend
- Parental leave top-up (up to 22 weeks)
- Simple IRA with an employer contribution match
- Opportunities for professional development
- Work with an international and collaborative scale-up in a hyper-growth environment
- Tons of fun team outings/activities and more!
Meet with the Brevo team:
- Video interview with our HR Team
- Video interview with our Head of Growth and Partnership
- Case Study + an interview with the Product team
- Video Interview with the Senior Leadership Team
Compensation range: $110,000 - $125,000 a year