Strategic Partner Marketing Manager
About the Team
Miro is the leading visual workspace for innovation and is used by over 50 million people worldwide. The partner marketing team works with our strategic, technology, and category partners to drive acquisition of new users, awareness of our product, and usage of our apps and integrations. We work cross functionally with marketing, product, business development, sales, and success teams to reach our goals.
About the Role
As the Strategic Partner Marketing Manager, you will define and complete the go-to-market strategy for Miro’s AWS and Microsoft partnerships.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be a creative thinker and skilled relationship builder. You must be a strong collaborator that is comfortable working with internal stakeholders across Product, Marketing, Partnerships, Sales, and Customer Success. You’ll be a strong creative marketer who knows what’s important to enterprise customers and how to communicate with them through valuable marketing initiatives. You’ll be comfortable crafting long term marketing strategy and creating messaging and materials for our marketing, sales, and customer success teams. You’ll highlight the value of Miro’s Microsoft and AWS integrations and tools, both internally and externally, driving up the number of integration users and pipeline from these two prioritized strategic partnerships.
What you’ll do
- Develop clear and value driven messaging and positioning for our MSFT and AWS integrations and tools
- Orchestrate and execute an integrated go-to-market strategy across our MSFT and AWS integrations and tools with coordination across marketing, partnerships, product, sales, and customer success teams
- Work with AWS and MSFT on partner events, sales enablement, trainings, and marketing opportunities
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns aimed at growing pipeline and integration users
- Create sales and customer success enablement to highlight the MSFT and AWS partnerships to enterprise customers and prospects
What you’ll need
- 5+ years relevant experience in partnerships, business development, or partner marketing
- Strong background of achieving success with AWS and Microsoft
- Strong background in creating successful marketing campaigns with external partners
- Skilled at user research, crafting positioning/messaging for enterprise-focused integrations, building partner marketing strategies, and methods of measuring success
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills with partners
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills—ability to formulate and articulate business value, joint value propositions with internal and external audiences, particularly partners
What's in it for you
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision health benefits
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- Flexible time off
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Wellbeing benefit and WFH equipment allowance
- Annual learning and development allowance to grow your skills and career
- Up to $2,000 of charitable donation matches each year
The leading visual collaboration platform: Miro empowers remote, in-office, and hybrid teams to communicate and collaborate across formats, tools, cha...