Technology Partnerships Manager
About the job
As a Technology Partnerships Manager at Parloa, you will play a crucial role in building and managing scalable technology partnerships. Your primary focus will be to identify the value proposition of our tech partners and collaborate with them to seamlessly integrate their solutions with our clients. Drawing on your experience in product management and industry knowledge, you will identify complementary fits between partners, understand the value-add, and align with industry trends. Collaboration with cross-functional teams, including Product, Marketing, and Sales Engineering, will be crucial in driving successful partnerships and adapting our product offerings to meet client needs.
In This Role You Will
- Conduct thorough screening and research to identify potential technology partnerships.
- Evaluate partnerships based on strategic alignment, market fit, and growth potential.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners, including regular communication and engagement.
- Identify mutual value propositions and ensure that partnerships align with Parloa's strategic direction.
- Collaborate closely with Parloa's product team to deliver partner-specific product features and rollouts.
- Work closely with internal teams to drive joint marketing, sales, and growth initiatives.
- Lead the commercial aspects of potential app/integration partnerships.
What You Bring To The Table
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in partner management, channel management, or business development in the SaaS industry.
- Strong analytical skills with experience using data to make informed decisions.
- SaaS industry experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- A strong technical affinity and a solid understanding of technology trends and innovations.
- Proven experience in developing and managing partnerships, ideally within our industry or with partners we already work with.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of a dynamic, driven team of +32 nationalities with flat hierarchies and collaborative company culture
- Hybrid work environment - we believe in hiring the best talent, no matter where they are based. However, we love to build real connections and want to welcome everyone in the office on certain days.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Training and development budget which can be used for conferences and attending development courses to ensure continuous professional growth.
- Leverage exclusive offers with our corporate benefits portal, giving you access to compelling deals from leading brands.
- Is something missing here? Reach out and let's talk about what else you need for your ideal next growth opportunity.
Your Recruiting Process At Parloa
Recruiter video call → Meet you manager → Expert interview(s) → Meeting the team → Founder interview
Join Parloa in revolutionizing customer communication with Artificial Intelligence! We're a leading Conversational AI platform partnering with industry giants like Allianz, Congstar, Swisslife, and HSE. Our mission is to create a comprehensive customer solution for businesses worldwide, and we're committed to achieving this by having people and AI join forces.
We were founded in 2017 in Berlin, and since then we've become one of the most innovative SaaS companies in the market. By leveraging our cutting-edge conversational AI platform, we are enabling businesses to have meaningful conversations with their customers. We're committed to achieving this by combining top-notch technical engineering with innovative leadership and the belief that every single team member can have a massive impact on our future.
By joining Parloa, you'll have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and innovative team that's revolutionizing an entire industry. We're passionate about growing together and creating opportunities for personal and professional development. With our recent 20 million Series A investment, we're expanding globally and looking for talented individuals to join us on this exciting journey.
Do you have questions about Parloa, the role, or our team before you apply? Please feel free to get in touch with our Hiring Team.
Parloa is committed to upholding the highest data protection standards for our clients' and employees' data. All our employees are instrumental in ensuring the utmost care, GDPR, and ISO compliance, including ISO 27001, in handling sensitive information.
- We provide equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability status, socioeconomic background and other characteristics.