Partner Success Manager
Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $190M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
At Nexthink we are dedicated to delivering exceptional digital employee experience solutions. Our innovative technology is trusted by Managed Service Partners (MSPs) worldwide to optimize their services and enhance user satisfaction. Join our dynamic team and play a pivotal role in driving the success of Nexthink within our Managed Service Partners. If you are a results-driven individual with a knack for relationship-building and a passion for delivering value, we want to hear from you.
- ResponsibilitiesRelationship Building:
- Analyze the organizational structure of the Partner Account team to identify key stakeholders.
- Establish strong connections with key roles such as Service Delivery Manager, ServiceDesk Lead, Regional Delivery Manager, and Client Engineering Team to promote Nexthink's value proposition.
- Drive MSP Account teams and customers to initiate problem tickets and endorse Automation and User Engagement use cases.
- Identify and create upsell opportunities within the Partner account.
- Story Building:
- Act as a guide for the Delivery team in crafting compelling Nexthink success stories.
- Emphasize outcomes over mere output, focusing on tangible results.
- Devote special attention to the development of impactful case studies.
- Collaborate with the Delivery team to document Nexthink-based analyses and case studies.
- Present Nexthink-related analyses and case studies to both the Partner and Customer for a comprehensive understanding of the benefits.
- Project Management:
- Delegate responsibilities to the Partner Account team and maintain accountability.
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to the Nexthink Delivery team, ensuring accountability and efficient project execution.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with global MSPs, with exposure to MSP service portfolios, including Service Desk, Client Engineering, Field Support, and Workplace Transformation.
- A passion for building and nurturing relationships with key account leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to evangelize the benefits of an experience-based solution, showcasing the value it brings to partners and customers.
- Strong work ethic, enthusiasm to drive tangible outcomes, and disciplined in pursuing objectives within assigned accounts.
- An understanding of the concept of "Value Delivery" and a commitment to delivering it in the context of Nexthink solutions.
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
Total Rewards @ Nexthink
At Nexthink, we offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans. Your total rewards compensation package includes base salary and may also include a commission or performance bonus plan, as well as equity. We provide our US employees with 100% covered company benefits that consist of health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, and accidental death/personal loss coverage.
Base salary ranges are determined by country, role, level, experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects Nexthink’s good faith determination of the minimum and maximum targets for new hire salaries across all US locations. Individual pay is determined by related factors, including job skills, experience, and relevant education or training, which may impact a final offer. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.