Global Alliances Manager
Zello is a voice-first communication platform, powered by our industry-leading push-to-talk technology, to improve collaboration and productivity for desk-less workers. With over 175+ million users, we’re the #1 rated push-to-talk app in the world, delivering 9 billion (yes, with a B) messages a month.
At Zello, our company values are at the heart of what we do everyday. We’re proud to serve the frontline, we’re privileged to connect people in times of crisis across the globe, and we’re honored to support first responders.
And this is where you come in.
As the Global Alliances Manager, you will be responsible for spearheading the recruitment, acquisition, and revenue success of high-value added reseller partners in key vertical markets, as well as fostering strategic alliance relationships. Your efforts will accelerate Zello's market share and establish our position as a leader in communication solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Partner Recruitment: Qualify and recruit new channel partners who are focused on enhancing end customer experiences and maximizing revenue potential for Zello.
- Strategic Alliances: Develop, establish, and manage strategic alliance relationships that are essential to Zello's growth and market expansion.
- Business and GTM Plans: Design, implement, and execute business and go-to-market plans for each channel partner.
- Partner Enablement: Ensure partner teams are adequately trained and equipped to drive incremental revenue and effectively promote Zello's solutions.
- Relationship Management: Manage partner relationships at executive, sales, and technical levels, fostering collaboration and alignment.
- Measuring Success: Create, support, track, and measure all sales initiatives and revenue milestones with partners using HubSpot and other technologies.
- Consulting: Collaborate with customers and partners to demonstrate how Zello's solutions can positively impact their businesses, promoting a business-outcome selling approach.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Communicate with our product and engineering teams, conveying the features, functionality, and capabilities required to meet current and future customer and partner needs.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in delivering incremental revenue through the direct management of partnerships.
- You have 3+ years of experience leading a channel sales strategy, with a track record of achieving individual, team, and company revenue goals.
- You bring demonstrated experience and successful results in strategic collaboration with large communication systems integration companies, technology vendor resellers, and independent software vendors.
- You have solid working knowledge and experience with unified communications solutions, networking solutions, mobile solutions, or other infrastructure software products.
- You have strong program management and business development skills.
- You can demonstrate your excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You may have experience with software that serves frontline workers
- You’ve earned a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- You don’t mind traveling 35%-50% of the time.
We hire for potential, passion for our mission, and a knack for solving difficult problems over checking every qualification box. We have competitive pay, equity with significant upside, and intentionally design our benefits to encourage healthy and well-balanced employees, from flexible work schedules to unlimited paid time off. We even offer a sabbatical after every five years of service so you’re able to pursue and enjoy what matters most to you. And of course, we wouldn’t be a technology company in Austin without a ping-pong table and free snacks in our break room. Join us!
Zello provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.