About the job
Stonebranch builds dynamic IT automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation, helping organizations achieve the highest possible Return on Automation. No matter the degree of automation, Stonebranch software is simple, modern, and secure. Using its universal automation platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch is searching for a Partner Manager (PM) who’s interested in playing an important role in the explosive IT automation market. As a PM in Vietnam, you will work with the Stonebranch Regional Sales Director to generate new leads either with direct Customers or through partners and to handle any new inbound requests.
This is a fully remote position based in Vietnam and will report to the APAC Regional Sales Director.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Developing and presenting value propositions and business cases to customers and partners.
- Assessing new partnership opportunities throughout APAC to widen Stonebranch lead generation.
- Becoming acquainted with Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms and Stonebranch’s competitive advantages and landscape.
- Planning accounts, partnerships, and developing a long-term sales pipeline.
- Identifying potential prospects and accurately reporting pipeline development.
- Driving partner and reseller onboarding and ramp-up activities.
- Supporting partners and direct sales customers throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Managing accounts of existing partners and direct end customers.
- Supporting existing customer renewals and upselling.
- Writing commercial proposals, negotiating contracts, and supporting overall sales and marketing effort in the APAC region.
- Strengthening the Stonebranch brand through digital marketing, campaign ideas, and participation in events.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- A “hunter” mindset with a track record of business development with Vietnamese mid-market and Tier 1 IT Enterprise business.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with software sales.
- Experience selling enterprise IT software to the CIO organization.
- Experience in Workload Automation or other IT Automation solutions would be highly advantageous.
- A network of existing contacts in the Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Manufacturing, or Retail verticals would be highly advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Administration, Management required.
- MBA is preferred.
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and persuasive abilities.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English is mandatory (both written and verbal).
- Willingness to attend meetings during Europe and US business hours when needed.
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Attractive commission for upselling into existing accounts and new customer acquisitions
- Great company culture
- Regular social events
- Work in a motivated, experienced and international team of top performers
- Continuous professional development