Partnerships Manager, APAC
About the job
Manager of Partnerships, APAC (Brand Protection)
We protect human creativity and innovation in a digital world
MarqVision is a B2B software-as-a-service (SaaS) startup founded out of Harvard, accelerated at Y-Combinator, and backed by Softbank Ventures Asia. We offer an AI-powered intellectual property (IP) protection platform that helps brands automatically detect and remove counterfeits from global online marketplaces and social media platforms. Currently, various global brands are using MarqVision to protect their IP.
At MarqVision, we are revolutionizing how innovative brands and content creators protect their intellectual property and supercharge their ability to grow globally. As the industry's first Growth Protection Platform, we offer a comprehensive suite of solutions to help creators and brands thrive in the digital era.
MarqVision employs its proprietary deep-learning-based AI algorithm to detect IP-infringing products online. We then employ our bot-powered auto-reporting technology and legal expertise to take down infringements efficiently and effectively. Finally, we provide our clients some key performance metrics to help them devise IP legal strategy in a data-driven way.
- Join MarqVision! We're Hiring
- Global Website - www.marqvision.com
Mission of Partnership Team
The Partnerships Team, which belongs to the Operations Group at MarqVision, has the mission to maximize the value of MarqVision’s brand protection services and build thought leadership in the industry through global relationship management and business development.
Who you are - Manager of Partnerships
MarqVision is looking for a Manager of Partnerships, China to join our Partnership Team. In this role, you will report to the Director of Partnerships and be responsible for addressing enforcement challenges and leveling up the quality of the brand protection services for the company’s customers, by establishing, managing and developing partnerships with online intermediaries, industry associations, private investigators or law enforcement agencies in China .
Why you should join MarqVision’s Partnership Team
It will provide you with opportunities to
- Collaborate with innovative and experienced colleagues who have come together to revolutionize the industry with data technology and IP expertise.
- Make a tangible business impact at one of the fastest-growing companies.
- Develop your expertise in IP/brand protection by proactively solving various IP issues and enforcement challenges for world-leading brands
- Work with industry leaders in various organizations in the brand protection industry.
- Establish, manage and develop relationships with online intermediaries, industry associations and law enforcement authorities in China to address enforcement challenges and expand partnership benefits for our customers.
- Serve as a PoC for the company’s troubleshooting process related to anti-counterfeiting matters for China.
- Work with the Director of Partnerships to develop and implement the company’s partnership strategies for China.
- Gather and share enforcement best practices for China.
- 3+ years of experience in brand protection/anti-counterfeiting/IP enforcement.
- Good understanding of the common challenges shared by brand owners in brand protection as well as experience in working to resolve them.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to manage discussions, resolve conflicts, and negotiate in sensitive or contentious situations.
- Strategic thinker and persistent problem solver.
- Great team player adept at cross-functional/cross-team collaborations.
- Highly performance-driven professional.
- Native Mandarin speaker or business fluency of Mandarin, and also business fluency of English.
Work experience in a global company handling different time zones or cultures
- Work experience in online brand protection in China: e-commerces, ISPs, brand protection service providers, law firms, industry associations, or law enforcement agencies.
What We Offer
- You will work in a 100% remote (Work from Home) environment in China
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A dynamic, fast-paced work environment where you can make a meaningful impact globally
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Please submit all documents as a PDF file
- The interview process is as follows
- Phone Screening > 1st Interview (Team) > 2nd Interview (Leader) > Reference Check
- The interview process is subject to change.
- This is a full-time position, and after a 3-month probationary (trial) period, a decision will be made to offer the position.
- If the documents you submit are untrue, your acceptance or offer of employment may be canceled.