Global Partner Manager
About the job
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to drive measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions, including sponsored ads, display, video, and custom ads, leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including selfservice, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses to build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Beijing, 11, CHN
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese is required.
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses, presenting both over the phone and in person.
- Proven track record of successful internal and external relationship management.
- Demonstrated ability to explore the new business opportunities and consistently deliver on business revenue goals.
- Experience working with China-based brands.
- Strong team player and contributor.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 -7 years’ ads product sales, business development, account management or consultant experience as an individual contributor.
- 3-5 Years of experience selling advertising or advertising-like services.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets and backgrounds.
- Exposure to working with global teams in other locales – ie US, Germany, France, Japan, UK.
Company - Amazon (China) Holding Company Limited - D24