Senior Partner Success Manager
About the job
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
The Senior Partner Success Manager manages and grows customer adoption and expansion through our partner community. Providing enablement to partners around how to measure the health of a Zscaler customer, looking for whitespace, and driving adoption to increase their portfolio. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the partner life cycle, and experience managing complex customer relationships.
- Engage with selected partners to establish designated governance helping maximize adoption and growth opportunities
- Measures of success would be churn rates, on-time renewals, adoption rates, Whitespace Analysis, and ARR portfolio growth.
- Work with partners focused campaigns in collaboration with the channel sales teams. (Identify and connect teams)
- Deliver internal portfolio reviews on Partner success measures, enablement gaps, and successes.
- Represent Zscaler at partner events and conferences
- Maintain a strong understanding of the partner landscape and competitive landscape
- Regular onsite presence at partner offices to build strong relationships
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing role (CSM / Sales / Partner), in the technology industry (Cyber security a distinct advantage)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical, presentation, and reporting skills
- Fluent in Japanese and business level English
By applying for this role, you adhere to applicable laws, regulations, and Zscaler policies, including those related to security and privacy standards and guidelines.
Zscaler is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.