Partner Strategy and Marketing Manager
About the job
Ascendion is a full-service digital engineering solutions company. We make and manage software platforms and products that power growth and deliver captivating experiences to consumers and employees. Our engineering, cloud, data, experience design, and talent solution capabilities accelerate transformation and impact for enterprise clients. Headquartered in New Jersey, our workforce of 6,000+ Ascenders delivers solutions from around the globe. Ascendion is built differently to engineer the next.
We have a culture built on opportunity, inclusion, and a spirit of partnership. Come, change the world with us:
- Build the coolest tech for the world’s leading brand
- Build the coolest tech for the world’s leading brands
- Solve complex problems – and learn new skills
- Experience the power of transforming digital engineering for Fortune 500 clients
- Master your craft with leading training programs and hands-on experience
Experience a community of change-makers!
Join a culture of high-performing innovators with endless ideas and a passion for tech. Our culture is the fabric of our company, and it is what makes us unique and diverse. The way we share ideas, learning, experiences, successes, and joy allows everyone to be their best at Ascendion.
The main function of a Strategy & Program Marketing Manager is to research market conditions in local, regional, or national areas to determine potential sales of a product or service. A typical strategy & program marketing manager is responsible for gathering information on competitors and methods of marketing and distribution.
- Track marketing and sales execution status, analyzing collected data.
- Conduct survey/gather feedback with field teams and partners to understand needs and requirements (ex. build of materials) of partner organization (ex. Distributors and resellers) sellers and marketers to successfully acquire and grow customers. Provide feedback to inform the SMB program development team.
- Help develop and draft communications and briefing to field and partners to land SMB programs.
- Help line up the editorial topics for communications and training.
- Verbal and written communication skills, negotiation skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods.
Salary Range: The salary for this position is between $90,000– $110,000 annually. Factors which may affect pay within this range may include geography/market, skills, education, experience, and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: [medical insurance] [dental insurance] [vision insurance] [401(k) retirement plan] [long-term disability insurance] [short-term disability insurance] [5 personal days accrued each calendar year. The Paid time off benefits meet the paid sick and safe time laws that pertains to the City/ State] [10-15 days of paid vacation time] [6 paid holidays and 1 floating holiday per calendar year] [Ascendion Learning Management System].