Partner Program Manager
About the job
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our Approach to Work
We lead with flexibility and choice in all of our people programs. We have disrupted the traditional view that all employees have the same needs and wants. We offer personalization and offer our employees the opportunity to choose what works best for them as often as possible - from your wellbeing support to your growth and development, and beyond!
At Palo Alto Networks, we believe in the power of collaboration and value in-person interactions. This is why our employees generally work from the office three days per week, leaving two days for choice and flexibility to work where you feel most effective. This setup fosters casual conversations, problem-solving, and trusted relationships. While details may evolve, our goal is to create an environment where innovation thrives, with office-based teams coming together three days a week to collaborate and thrive, together!
The Partner Program Manager is a global role responsible for helping with the day-to-day elements of our award-winning NextWave Partner Program, including working globally and cross-functionally to strengthen program efficiency and channel scale. This role reports to the Director of Partner Programs and will support all partnering paths, requiring a broad array of skills, including go-to-market strategy, program and incentive design as well as, content creation and project management.
- Help manage the day-to-day operations of the NextWave Partner Program
- Implement, deliver, manage, and adjust key partner initiatives/priorities across all 5 NextWave paths to success (Cloud Service Providers, Distributors, Managed Service Providers, Services Partners & Solution Providers)
- Drive awareness and help enable potential and current NextWave partners as well as Palo Alto Networks field teams on the NextWave Partner Program
- Liaison with the Partner Experience team to ensure accurate and relevant program content
- Manage NextWave Partner Program compliance, working closely with Sales Operations and Partner Experience
- Contribute to the creation of NextWave Partner Program tools, training, and resources
- Monitor, manage, and report on key partner program initiatives and metrics
- Help design, develop, and distribute partner program analytics, reporting, and dashboards
- Assist with internal and external NextWave Partner Program communications
- Manage the development, delivery, and follow-up of key program improvement areas
- BA/BS degree or higher in Business Administration or similar field or equivalent military experience required
- 5+ years of partner, channel or sales program experience
- Experience working in channel or sales organization
- Comfortable engaging at all levels in an organization to deliver results
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate to drive results
- Strong attention to details
- Proven problem solver
- Excellent time management and project management skills
The NextWave Ecosystems team at Palo Alto Networks is a critical component of our continued growth and a strategic pillar for accomplishing our mission. Partner coverage, capacity, and capabilities are key elements of success for the territory sales team, with the ultimate goal of empowering partners to accelerate customer adoption of Palo Alto Networks products and services.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer at the posted level, the starting base salary (for non-sales roles) or base salary + commission target (for sales/commissioned roles) is expected to be between $143,400/yr to $232,000/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.