Partner Success Manager
About the job
About Our client
Our client is a financial services platform on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and flexible. We’ve built multiple financial products that benefit both renters and property managers - and we’re just getting started.
About the Role
As a member of the Partner Success team, your mission will be to work with our client's real estate partners to convert hundreds of thousands of apartment renters into customers. We’re creating intuitive solutions that make it easy for renters to access homes they love and protect the things they care about the most.
The challenge is immense and the responsibilities are vast: build long-term relationships with our partners, implement a strategy that integrates new technology into old processes at scale, identify implementation best practices, suggest product improvements, and grow revenue from our partnerships.
Role & Responsibilities
- Account Management: Teach, advise, and build consultative relationships with our real estate partners and bring to life. Host quarterly business reviews with the C-Suite. Manage and grow partner relationships by instituting creative and effective programs to increase engagement with ultimately, sales. Create and execute plans that promote monthly, quarterly, and annual key results. Proactively identify opportunities and challenges and create strategies to address them.
- Upsell: Identify opportunities within existing partner portfolios to increase engagement. Present, promote and sell their products to real estate property managers and owners to grow revenue from our existing partnerships.
- Partner On-boarding: Bring signed partners live by building scalable processes to gather data, identify systems (partner workflows and software), engage stakeholders (marketing, finance, systems, leasing, c-suite), and support on-boarding efforts. Increasing engagement and adoption through regular collaboration with our most important partners, both in-person and over webinar.
- Project Management: Represent the perspective of our partners by leading cross-functional projects that improve the partner experience.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer or client-facing role (e.g. account management, sales, partnerships, customer success, management consulting), with success developing long term relationships
- A passion for solving partner problems and the ability to engage others while teaching
- Organized and strong multi-tasker who can easily manage numerous projects
- Empathetic and able to develop strong connections with stakeholders across functions and backgrounds
- Excited by the opportunity to build something from the ground up
- Prior experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- The total salary range for this role is $115-130k, comprised of an annual base salary and quarterly variable bonus, and may be inclusive of multiple career levels
- The offer package for this role will also include stock option equity
- Individual offer decisions within this range will be based on multiple factors, including your level of experience, relevant skills, and balancing internal equity to ensure fair and equitable compensation across similar roles
Benefits and perks include:
- Health (with HSA and FSA options), dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Optional life and disability coverage
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Winter Break," and flexible sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible remote work in any US location (keeping east coast hours)
- Stipends to cover WFH set-up, childcare, phone/internet bill, and optional co-working space