Director of Strategic Partnerships
Strategic Partnerships Director
We are looking for an experienced Alliance & Channels leader to build and drive the team of Strategic Make Partner Managers. This role reports to the VP of Sales and you will be responsible for recruiting and managing a global team of Partner Managers. You will partner with both Strategic Partners and with the Make GTM team to empower our customers to innovate without limits.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute business plans with clear goals, measurable objectives, and defined success criteria. This will include providing marketing, lead generation, partner enablement plans, and revenue targets.
- Drive Partner-sourced and Partner-Influenced revenue whilst leverage Partner expertise to maximize Partner value during the sales cycle and increase Make’s close ratios and revenue from Enterprise customers.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with influential executives with the Partner organizations who can substantially impact our ability to execute.
- Maintain particular focus on Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Product Management as well as relevant Partner Programs to ensure consistent messaging and communication to nominated Partners.
- Coordinate Partner & Sales and Pre-sales teams to design/develop/execute successful sales support and delivery engagement models – ensuring an integrated & coordinated team and competent delivery and repeatable joint offerings.
What we’re looking for
- Proven analytical, interpersonal, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has a meaningful impact on investments and program efficiency.
- Demonstrable experience in a relevant Sales or Partner sales role.
- Experience working with SI partners and resellers.
- Good understanding of Software Industry & Cloud Technology.
- Proven and successful experience of recruiting, qualifying, managing and developing Business Partners.
- Experience in leading teams in hyper growth environments
- Ability to influence and build relationships with all levels of management internally and with Partner organizations.
- Ability to challenge and coach Partners to develop pipeline and close deals in a timely manner with forecast discipline and accuracy.
What we offer
- RSUs grant in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 40+ nationalities creating the future of automation
- Learning & Development plan
- 25 days of vacation, 24th&31st Dec company holiday
- Extra parental vacation (3-6 months)
- RSUs grant for a newborn child
- Gym pass
- A subscription to Headspace - a leading mindfulness and meditation platform
- Meal and transportation tickets
- Medical insurance