Channel Partner Manager - Dach (German Speaker)
monday.com is growing and looking for a Channel Partner Manager for the Germany, Austria & Switzerland (DACH) region. This role includes managing all relationships and sales efforts with our channel partners, including direct client-facing responsibilities mainly for strategic business. The Channel Partner Manager is responsible for the constant growth of their partners’ business and teams, and to manage together with them their pipeline and forecasts. The role may also include developing channel relationships from scratch.
About The Role
- Take responsibility for the strategy, sales, and execution of building new and developing existing partnerships in the DACH region.
- Lead strategic sales and strategic account management together with your partners.
- Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new and existing partnerships
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing them
- Own your partner’s portfolio targets and delivering the results
- Collaborate with different teams at monday.com to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages
- Willingness to travel as required within the DACH territory or based at partner/customer office
- Fluency in German - required
- Minimum 3 years experience in SaaS sales/ business development - must
- 4+ years experience in SaaS sales/ business development - advantage
- 1-2 years experience working in the DACH market - advantage
- 1-2 years’ experience in managing Channel Partners/ Resellers - advantage
- Strong sales background - with a track record - from the opportunity to close
- Account and quota planning skills
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z
- Strong relationship-builder, initiator, and outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Team player with a super proactive approach
- Strength and experience with public speaking - advantage