Partner Success Manager
About the job
As a leader in the data integration and management space, Denodo is enhancing our Service Delivery capability by building a partner ecosystem to meet the scale of customer growth. Partners play a pivotal role in enabling our data virtualization delivery capability with the result that a robust, vibrant and enabled partner ecosystem will accelerate our mutual clients' success through distinguishing service. Additionally, Partners bring to market valuable consulting offerings that incorporate data virtualization deployments within broader deployments, including Data Lake, Cloud, Data Discovery, Data Science, etc.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible for developing a comprehensive vision and plan, to enable and grow specific partners in coordination with the Denodo management team and in alignment with overall strategy and business goals, so that mutual customers benefit from utilizing the partner’s technical expertise and resources.
- Responsible for coordinating with the Partner Channel Sales team, Direct Sales Team and the Customer Success Services team to ensure Denodo services revenue goals are achieved through services sold directly to partners in support of projects.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved through partner-led delivery and support engagements, collaborating with Partner Channel and Consulting/Services teams.
- Lead and execute on a consistent partner vetting methodology for potential new delivery or consulting partners.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Partner Channel Sales and Customer Success leaders on defining priority partners based on ROI analysis.
- Evaluate and optimize partner performance on individual projects, create plans, provide recommendations and facilitate escalations.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with our partners to ensure all our customers receive a world class experience when onboarding to our platform. It is expected that the role will require direct partner delivery management responsibility for a small number of strategic partners in a ‘player/coach’ role.
- Partner closely and effectively with other local and global Customer Success leaders ensuring close alignment on overall Partner and Customer Success organizational strategies, objectives, and business planning (e.g. staffing).
- Be an outstanding Business Partner, collaborating with other Denodo functions (e.g. Sales, Customer Success, Global Operations, Services Operations) as appropriate to drive the operation (systems, tooling, processes and procedures) of the partner delivery and outcomes.
- Set up and enable new starters through the onboarding stage.
- Participate in marketing planning and events with and for partners.
- Operational enablement of partners onboarding with coordination of Customer success, sales and professional services, operations and customers along the full lifecycle of the opportunity and the project
- Assist the partners in all aspects related to RFP process or Statement of work related to Denodo opportunities
Reporting and Tracking
- Be responsible and accountable for maintaining an accurate, current view of partner performance, capability and competency which supports recommendation of one or more partners for consideration for a new business opportunity.
- Develop and manage key metrics around partner performance, customer’s partner satisfaction, certification, and the associated impact on Denodo’s outcomes.
- Act as a regional interface for establishing operational relationships with our field and central teams, including strategy execution and escalations for high priority issues.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience on a similar role
- University Degree relating to information systems or computer science (Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma).
- Fluent in English and local language if applicable. Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to interact with technical and business counterparts; other languages will be a plus.
- Experience in managing professional services delivery (with partners would be a plus) either for a product company or consultancy.
- Deep understanding of software implementations (both on-prem and Cloud/SaaS-based).
- Strong ability to function in an advisory role where critical skills are influence and consultative relationship building.
- Strong program management skills with the ability to plan project tasks/events, understand implications of decisions and to mentor others on these critical delivery aspects.
- Technically capable with sound fundamentals in software development lifecycle and the ability to troubleshoot and understand the nature of technical challenges in order to marshall the right resources to resolve problems.
- A good understanding of data ecosystem is a key differentiator.